• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

How does everyone feel about erotic art in watches?

intothesafe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/2/20
MA
There have been a lot of erotic art in watches, of course everyone is familiar with Ulysses Nardin watches but its not just luxury brands that exhibit erotic art in their watches.

The first time I was exposed to erotic art in watches was when swatch came out with the Swatch Bunnysutra which I believe came out in the early 2000s. Ever since then I have been searching for quicky fun watches that feature erotic art. I collect them for novelty I guess and just because they're conversation starters.

But I was wondering how other people feel about them?

YesboY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/16
Except the RM69 and maybe the Ulysse Nardin's Manara Editions (if we can call them erotics ?) I just don't like them... Seems too inappropriate on a wrist. :confused:

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I used to own one many many years ago and it was a cheapie. Not a rep of anything but just a cheap watch bought from a night market on a lark.
It featured a woman pleasuring a man with her mouth and there was a button on the case to press each time you want to see “action” lol.
I misplaced the watch at home one day (when I was still living with my parents) and suspected that my mom threw it away lol. Never asked her and never found out.
I do like tasteful erotic art on watches personally, the operative word being erotic. Anything less intense than Captain Marvel bonking Jabba the Hutt while cheered on by Shrek and the Donkey goes under the category of tasteful for me. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Dave2302

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I used to own one many many years ago and it was a cheapie. Not a rep of anything but just a cheap watch bought from a night market on a lark.
It featured a woman pleasuring a man with her mouth and there was a button on the case to press each time you want to see “action” lol.
I misplaced the watch at home one day (when I was still living with my parents) and suspected that my mom threw it away lol. Never asked her and never found out.
I do like tasteful erotic art on watches personally, the operative word being erotic. Anything less intense than Captain Marvel bonking Jabba the Hutt while cheered on by Shrek and the Donkey goes under the category of tasteful for me. :hehehe:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

Last edited:

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Of course, UN makes also pieces like this , the Hourstriker Erotica Jarretiere

7Onf7U.gif

The most famous Erotic timepieces anyway are the Blancpain ones, here it is a Villeret

201904011554109655435.jpg

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
Uh, the Blancpain link disappeared...here we go with the Villeret Erotic, ...18+ only !

or this Minute Repeater

Last edited: