• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The best 1:1 Rolex Day Date Gold

rabbit001

Horology Curious
28/7/20
Hi guys,

I’m searching for the absolute best 1:1 rep Day Date 40 Yellow Gold with Roman markers. it’s important that the cyclops magnifies the date.
Price is not important.

Thanks
/R

chuffedtobits

Looking Around
18/7/20
Hi guys,

I’m searching for the absolute best 1:1 rep Day Date 40 Yellow Gold with Roman markers. it’s important that the cyclops magnifies the date.
Price is not important.

Thanks
/R

“Price is not important”

R factory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: rwacc

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Welcome to the forum..
Head over to the new members area and look through some of the stickies threads and the FAQ & that will answer a lot of your questions about how this whole thing works. Right at the top of this page and right next to the RWI banner is a "Trusted Dealers" box that you can select and be directed to the page where all the TD's are listed. They all get the watches from the same place so any of them can get you the same watches.

Once you have done some reading in the two places I suggest then head over to the Rolex part of this forum and start with some more reading. Your type of question is frowned upon as it is asked so frequently that many of us get tired of answering the same question for someone new and then as soon as they get their watch they disappear.

Spend a little time reading and learning a bit. All reps have flaws. You really need to do a little research and figure out which flaws you can live with and which you can't.

Good luck on your journey

Reactions: rwacc and Algus

WolfKissed

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/6/21
California
AsK Li from Jtime if he has an ARF or CF and you’ll be happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ManTom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/10/21