• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help buying my second rep.

REALDonJuan

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
12/7/17
Hello, I am very sorry for my lack of proper research. I am a customer of puretime, I purchased about a year ago a noob I believe v7 hulk. It's still with me today albeit having lost the bracelet to USPS after sending it back to TD for replacement since it was damaged. So I have just the watch on a leather bracelet.. I miss my bracelet lol.. so I need help finding a TD ot a link to purchasing the best bracelet possible that is compatible with the noob v7 hulk. And I also need assistance purchasing the best possible version of the batman GMT, closest thing to gen, right hand stacks and ideally a clone movement. I'd also need a box and papers to go with it. Please help me find the correct or optimal TD to get these 3 things from. Hulk bracelet. Batman GMT. And a box for the batman.

CityInk

Looking Around
29/3/19
What do you need help with? Maybe I can help. I have a good collection of reps and I am an avid buyer.

buckkiller1

Known Member
22/9/16
I've had great experiences with TSWATCH, never any issues and always willing to send QC pics prior to shipping.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

CoolWhip42

Make somebody’s day.
Supporter
Certified
7/8/19
Just ask Li from Jtime, exactly what you need, box included and he'll present several options and price points. Out of those options, research them and what I like to do is go to trusty time, since they always shoot HD video of there watches.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Just ask Li from Jtime, exactly what you need, box included and he'll present several options and price points. Out of those options, research them and what I like to do is go to trusty time, since they always shoot HD video of there watches.
Yeah, it’s possible the OP has made his decision by now - he posted this plea for help in May 2019.

Reactions: CoolWhip42