• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cant see photos on RWI app

OJAIII

Known Member
18/12/16
How to see photos of watches for sale on RWI app? It just shows hyperlinks that I cannot click on on most post.

Sent from the RWI App

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Not sure why, works for most.

seig_mann

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/7/16
Has been a problem since the big downtime many months ago for me as well.. many cant see the pics.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It's a TAPA issue which we have no control over, Tapa look to have a problem with their compatibility with vB5.
When you browse and post on Tapa you are not browsing or posting on RWI you are doing so on their servers viewing a cached copy of the forum and when you post you post there and Tapa post her on your behalf. Try using your phone browser instead. A mobile skin should be available shortly.

Reactions: Slayer1976

OJAIII

Known Member
18/12/16
It's a TAPA issue which we have no control over, Tapa look to have a problem with their compatibility with vB5.
When you browse and post on Tapa you are not browsing or posting on RWI you are doing so on their servers viewing a cached copy of the forum and when you post you post there and Tapa post her on your behalf. Try using your phone browser instead. A mobile skin should be available shortly.
Okay thank you

Sent from the RWI App