• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Best 1:1 looking Replicas to this date

LordOfTrolls

Looking Around
4/11/18
Hi everybody,

I have been looking around and comparing multiple watches - men and women- to see which ones would visually get as close as possible to their genuine version.

Obviously, the most "popular" models - such as the Rolex Submariner - seem to be extremely well replicated, when others might not have the same precision during the replication process.

My question is simple:

"Based on your own research, experiences, and purchases, which models are, in your opinion, the most accomplished? "

Don't hesitate to give recommendations and post photos! I'm sure it will help a lot the new ones here as well as the vet members :)

NB: By "accomplished" I mean visually (dimensions respected), functions (for example the chronograph on a Yacht Master) and quality of material used.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
This is a real newbie question .You have an apt name LordOfTrolls because i predict you will get a new arsehole ripped for asking such a lazy question . Do you yourself a favour and search the site or use the search bar and put in 'Consensual list' . What is the Consensual list ? It is a list based on research, experience, purchases of the most accomplished reps out there .

Go on chap put some effort in , it is REALLY EASY to find.

Then if you are a very good boy , find a model you like and use this site to research it and see why it is on the list . You will find lots of lovely photos of the watches, reviews etc etc . Go on chap spend some time reading it is an easy site to garner the information you require.

Last edited:

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Based on my opinion is none. Based on my co-worker’s opinion his Canal St yellow gold pearlmaster DJ is perfect 1:1.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: tkingjr and tripdog

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Hi everybody,

I have been looking around and comparing multiple watches - men and women- to see which ones would visually get as close as possible to their genuine version.

Obviously, the most "popular" models - such as the Rolex Submariner - seem to be extremely well replicated, when others might not have the same precision during the replication process.

My question is simple:

"Based on your own research, experiences, and purchases, which models are, in your opinion, the most accomplished? "

Don't hesitate to give recommendations and post photos! I'm sure it will help a lot the new ones here as well as the vet members :)

NB: By "accomplished" I mean visually (dimensions respected), functions (for example the chronograph on a Yacht Master) and quality of material used.

There is one omega and one tudor replica which imo is indistinguishable without opening the caseback. But these are the models which no-one cares about even if they are genuine so what's the point of wearing the rep?:)
Just chose the model you like and buy a decent replica.

hartdoc

14/9/11
There is one omega and one tudor replica which imo is indistinguishable without opening the caseback. But these are the models which no-one cares about even if they are genuine so what's the point of wearing the rep?:)
Just chose the model you like and buy a decent replica.

Which ones are those

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keylog74

14/6/13
OP the 1:1 is myth 1 : 0,85 is the best reps can do! if you had done some reading you would alredy know that the F.P Journe grand suoneri cal. 1505 is the best money can buy

if they correct that error in spelling id probably say it is 1 : 0,92 to the gen!

LordOfTrolls

Looking Around
4/11/18
I wasn't expecting such negative responses -what a shame.

I did mention that I made some research on my own but is there any crime asking people's opinion?

I will not waste my time responding to chocolito or Tucker. But I do thank the people who gave their insight!

I'm out.

rolexwatchfan

17/8/13
Look at his user name. First post. We should let this thread die a quick death.

obi252520dies.gif

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

I did mention that I made some research on my own but is there any crime asking people's opinion?

I will not waste my time responding to chocolito or Tucker. But I do thank the people who gave their insight!

I'm out.

Excellent news.

Reactions: tkingjr

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17

I'm out.

Chap i gave you the correct response . I directed you to the RWI CONSENSUAL LIST which is a list of the best current replicas using the parameters you specified . As i said try and find it , the task isn't hard .

Reactions: GMT1675

PETROLHE4D

Known Member
21/1/19
It’s like a crime asking people their or opinion or basically just use the forum for discussion, lol! wtf? Never been in a forum with such idiot people im out too.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando RWI