• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Test, test, test

PhilOhio

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/9/16
Guys,

Guess that title's been done before, but I'm doing it again, after the long site repair downtime. And then the server was not recognizing me fully; couldn't post or communicate much. Thanks to Carl, and whoever else does the tech work, looks like I'm partially functional again. The "Shout" button still doesn't work, but others are having the same problem, I read. Still have to see if I can upload an avatar picture yet. But we're making progress.

The text on the blazing white preview screen for this post is very faint, so I guess some adjustments are still needed.

Anyway, thanks to Trailboss99 and the rest of you, for doing a great job of picking up the pieces. It will still take time. I hope the new site's firewall software does its job this time.

Meantime, I await the arrival of my wonderful miraculous 116500 Daytona SA4130 from Ryan at InTime. Been waiting a long time for this movement and, from what some of you say, it appears to have been worth it.

PhilOhio

Last edited: