• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Greetings Refugees.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Not sure what's going on as yet, Greg has been away from a PC so he's only just had a chance around now to begin to take a look. In the meantime, please try not to burn the place down. I'm having trk ensure people check their flare guns at the door from now on . . . .

Not Quite Dead

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/4/14
Trouble is trying to navigate a different forum it is like wearing someone else's shoes, normally brogues so these stilettos are very wobbly but still nice to have somewhere to go.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Lets hope the rest find it :)

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
SSteal finally figured out how.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Welcome all.....it's a pleasure to return the hospitality guys.
vil2_anglais2.gif

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
Trk still does all the dirty things he likes to do? Filthy man? it is.

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Well, in technical terms (apologies if this is a little complicated for some folks to understand), our primary server is fucked :lol:

Our setup is basically just two machines - one of 'em works. Other one doesn't - which is annoying as I've recently put quite a bit of effort into getting that machine updated and running as efficiently as possible.

I have a support ticket open with the hosts right now and they're due to get back to me in the next hour or so with more information.

More info when I have it.

elloello

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/3/14
U.K.

That's just taking me back when I was a kid, does anybody remember that soap you used to get in the joke shop? I used to love it because I used to go to boarding school and when the new lot used to come in i used to swop the soaps over he!he!

Good times :bleh:

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Welcome! Glad we're able to give back shelter while your forum's down :)

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Can anybody tell me the link to watchfinder aka fat panda website who is a TD on RWG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Hi guys !

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Hi all. I was going to say I'm sure we'll be treated as well as we treated RWI members while the site was down, but I can't be sure we treated them well :D

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
Well, in technical terms (apologies if this is a little complicated for some folks to understand), our primary server is fucked :lol:

Our setup is basically just two machines - one of 'em works. Other one doesn't - which is annoying as I've recently put quite a bit of effort into getting that machine updated and running as efficiently as possible.

I have a support ticket open with the hosts right now and they're due to get back to me in the next hour or so with more information.

More info when I have it.

Now that's the kind of technical shit I can understand.....thanks G.
4_17_2061.gif

That's just taking me back when I was a kid, does anybody remember that soap you used to get in the joke shop? I used to love it because I used to go to boarding school and when the new lot used to come in i used to swop the soaps over he!he!

Good times :bleh:

Only remember it as a youngun' seeing it advertised in the back of comics.....you know you're gettin' old when........
dob1.gif