• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG Server upgrade (Sept 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aren

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/11
Up, down, up, down, up, down...

are these bride and groom jokes.

:rofl:

Hello all, hope everyone is having a great day!
I hope you bikers are getting well fast.
Miss you Onze. I have already had to edit a post for language content.
You taught me bad habits Onze. :lol:
Whorehay told me it was ok...he lied !
Actually, he amended his info, after I posted. :wave:
Have fun everyone.

:wub:

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
It's not the site that's going down (it has been up continuously since the announcement).

As I said, it's going to take some ISPs a while to catch up. Those who are only getting in intermittently: please clear your browser cache and flush your PC's DNS cache (google it). If that doesn't help, then you're just going to have to wait for your ISP's caches to clear.

For those that can't get in at all, it's a case of waiting for your ISPs DNS servers to catch up.

The above is completely out of our control and you're just going to have to be patient if you're one of the ones affected, sorry.

Aren

3/11/11
GREG. What the **** you doing posting on here, when you should be using your time to get RWG back operational. Go away and do some work for a change. (do they have a gulag here). And can I say ****, or does that get me hamstered?

Have they got a hamster and rebar?

What is the meaning of life, and who has the best sub.

Buggers off and has some more wine.

Greg...
When RWG is up again...please gulag this doooouuushh. :rofl:
TomDavison...You better be a VIP over at RWG if not, I recommend you pony up fast. Naw...just STFU. :lol:

Greg, take your time boss. You always give above and beyond what any of us has any right to expect VIP's or not. Now you sacrifice your weekend for the benefit of us. Take good care.

We are being nicely hosted and welcomed here by our sister forum and it changes things up so we can see some old RWG reprobates friends.

Thank you for all of your hard work Greg. We are really lucky to have you and Trailboss. :)

:wub: to all
yes, even you Tom, you whiny bitch. :rofl:

Chrisby

27/7/12
It's not the site that's going down (it has been up continuously since the announcement).

As I said, it's going to take some ISPs a while to catch up. Those who are only getting in intermittently: please clear your browser cache and flush your PC's DNS cache (google it). If that doesn't help, then you're just going to have to wait for your ISP's caches to clear.

For those that can't get in at all, it's a case of waiting for your ISPs DNS servers to catch up.

The above is completely out of our control and you're just going to have to be patient if you're one of the ones affected, sorry.

Tried flushing my DNS with no joy, I guess I'm just going to have to wait a day or so. Would this be a similar sort of wait for Tapatalk too?
I guess we still access it through the normal way i.e. through www.rwg.bz?

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
I just signed on and all is well at RWG. Clear your cache PBR.
Greg made the magic happen. See his last post.
It's all good
:)

Yeah mate, read the post but still nothing happening. I'll just have to get really REALLY drunk instead. I'll try later

Have fun without me. :facepalm:

Aren

3/11/11
Yeah mate, read the post but still nothing happening. I'll just have to get really REALLY drunk instead. I'll try later

Have fun without me. :facepalm:

Stay well PBR and don't get into any trouble.
I will stick around here until our lot is all home.
This is a great place to visit.
:cheer:

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Tried flushing my DNS with no joy, I guess I'm just going to have to wait a day or so. Would this be a similar sort of wait for Tapatalk too?
I guess we still access it through the normal way i.e. through www.rwg.bz?

Yup - tapatalk still relies on your service provider's DNS.

Sorry, but this is going to happen with any site when switching IP addresses...

If you know how, you could set up your router/DSL bridge or whatever to use OpenDNS, which will solve the problem. That option is not going to be available for mobile though

Chrisby

27/7/12
Yup - tapatalk still relies on your service provider's DNS.

Sorry, but this is going to happen with any site when switching IP addresses...

If you know how, you could set up your router/DSL bridge or whatever to use OpenDNS, which will solve the problem. That option is not going to be available for mobile though

No worries, I'll have a go at changing my router settings, see you all soon!

corv99

2/7/11
I've tried flushing but turd won't go down..
Think I w ill need to fish it out by hand...

Sakurai

Horology Curious
28/4/13
:beatahorse:
She's up, she's down! Up long enough to read a PM and send a response, then she dies.

Come back little sheeba. We miss you.

The Turbo button would have been easier.
On my end RWG seems to be found and working nicely now. Man I was happy to see your PM reply, you're the best my friend!

Sakurai

Horology Curious
28/4/13
Don't know how the guy beating the dead horse made it into my post... :wyliehelp:

Status
Not open for further replies.