• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG down?

Graman

27/8/06
Happy New Year everyone....

Not sure if there's a server issue, or if RWG has gone down.....:(

Thought I'd pop in to see if anyone was about, and say hi to the residents.

Graman

27/8/06
Ahh...looks like bad news then... ;)
Doing ok mate? How's the Huon? :D

Happy NY btw..

ssb045

Renowned Member
26/12/10
Happy New Year Graman, RWG has been inaccessible for me as well for about a half hour

Semaj

27/12/11
Spectacular! I need to move away from doing everything online and start writing on paper again. Went down a tret for the old mans xmas prezzie too.

Have a good new years? What's it like down in Melb for new years?

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Nope, she's down. Nothing we can do until G wakes up, it's 04.30 in the UK.

Semaj

27/12/11
Too bad Col, a interesting little thread was springing up. I still have the window open...

MReplica, on 01 January 2013 - 06:35 AM, said:
wooda, on 31 December 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:
I'm surprised that MR let you swap out this watch. When I complained to him about the pearl on my JLC NSD, he told me "I sell reps not gens" and that if I am going to be picky about a pearl, that I should buy from someone else.

The factory might have over polished or drilled the lugs so that the gap appears there. I'm happier to get it changed since it's obviously the maker's fault, upon which I have enough reasons to ask the maker to get it changed. I'll not provide exchange neither if this buyer complaints that the little pearl is not 100% centered or sth. like what what is not perfect.

I come from a retail family background and if you want to have long-term profitability with a customer, I don't see why you don't accept my asking for a return or exchange. (What wooda emailed me)
I think it depends. This and your case are different, so different solutions. And I think most of the dealers won't like to keep the so said long-term relationship when comes to buyers who are picky and hard to satisfy.

MR,

You say, above "since it's obviously the maker's fault" you'll exchange the above customer's watch; then whose fault is a messy pearl? Mine? Yours? No, the maker's. Your arguments make no sense because you are basing them off of faulty logic and your own false sense of righteousness. You follow no standards. You treat one situation with one set of standards and another situation with another.

The above person's watch is imperfect so he gets an exchange. Mine is also imperfect but I get no exchange. Who messes up lume? Only the maker. Who messed up the bracelet above? The maker. Where do you draw the line? Why don't you make a more detailed policy and follow it without exception like any respectable dealer or retailer would and share it with your customers?

And now that I am shedding light on how unfair you are, it seems you have gone sour. Much like how you did with Flaguyinetown below:

http://www.rwg.bz/bo...pic=36337&st=20

Graman

27/8/06
No good on the board Col....G will hopefully have it running later when the poor bugger wakes up...

semaj...very glad to hear!
NYE was quiet here.....I'm getting too old. ;)
Hung out with the kids, and some friends.....Mrs Graman was working.

Semaj

27/12/11
That doesn't sound too bad. Sure beats the circular quay squeeze :facepalm:

No one does fireworks like channel 9 :lol:

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Someone raided the nuthouse!!!!
That's a interesting thread...another case of analism?

Semaj

27/12/11
In the mean time...

Double ended dildo!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73lueEtB0hs"]Double Ended Di-L-Do - YouTube[/ame]

OK well that didn't embed as i'd planned :picard:

[[ADMIN EDIT]] No, because you selected a playlist, not a video. Fixed [[/ADMIN EDIT]]

Aren

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/11/11
Poor Greg...waking up to a Happy New Year of RWG being down.

Happy New Year Everyone !!!

:)