• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC picture check for my ZZF v2 Rolex Submariner.

BabinAmaury

Known Member
25/2/17
France
Hey RWI member’s I NEED YOU ! Haha. So since two month I ordered the bew ZZF V2 by Trusty. And FINALLY i have the QC pictures. So i need you to tell me if something wrong on the watch, thank’s

The thread will be delete after 24 hours.

Staff Edit:Actually, the pictures in the thread will be deleted now. Please read the RWI rules on posting QC pictures.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
The green bit on the back of the watch doesn't line up with the crown properly.

The ID sticker on the watch is wrong. You asked for a ZZF v2 and it says ZZF v3.

The grammar on the bracelet sticker is incorrect.

The hands on the watch are pointing the wrong way in the photos. Downwards hands = sad watch. Upwards hands = happy watch.

The screen on the timegrapher is wrong, it's pink in the top right corner, but violet in the bottom left corner.

:picard:

Come on OP, you've been around the forum long enough to know the rules.

Reactions: KJ2020 and P..DR..D

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
The green bit on the back of the watch doesn't line up with the crown properly.

The ID sticker on the watch is wrong. You asked for a ZZF v2 and it says ZZF v3.

The grammar on the bracelet sticker is incorrect.

The hands on the watch are pointing the wrong way in the photos. Downwards hands = sad watch. Upwards hands = happy watch.

The screen on the timegrapher is wrong, it's pink in the top right corner, but violet in the bottom left corner.

:picard:

Come on OP, you've been around the forum long enough to know the rules.

Damm ya, I actually read through your post looking out for the points you'd pointed out :idontknow:

You'd think my sarcasm detector would be calibrated at this point :eek:hwell:

Well played Sir :thumbsup: