• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Dominus77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/19
Hi all, a few members mentioned that the movement between the VRF MAX and this latest CF release is the same. But as correctly mentioned by some members,
1) the movement in CF release is stamped 3186, but VRF MAX is stamped 3285
2) the position of the balance spring regulator is moved in the CF release to the inside (to try to hide it)

can I confirm the next point:
3) time setting is as per gen (clockwise) in the VRF MAX movement, but opposite (incorrect) in the CF release.

thank you

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I know a lot of you guys are focusing on the BLRO, but what are your guys’ thoughts on the BLNR? General consensus had been that ARF had the best insert but the movement was no good. This BLNR seems good, maybe not as good as ARF but the VR movement is significantly better. Would like to hear others thoughts and opinions as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me, the best bet would be the 116710BLNR amongst the four CF GMT models.
Their 126710's have the wrong minute hands, the BLRO's have the bezel and insert issues.
I guess the CF 116710BLNR has the correct thick CG profile as compares to those wrongly shaped ARF skinny ones.

Reactions: JonathanLing91

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
To me, the best bet would be the 116710BLNR amongst the four CF GMT models.
Their 126710's have the wrong minute hands, the BLRO's have the bezel and insert issues.
I guess the CF 116710BLNR has the correct thick CG profile as compares to those wrongly shaped ARF skinny ones.

What’s wrong with the minute hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
I wonder why they did not mark the movement as the correct 3285 rather then 3186?

Reactions: Shany

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I wonder why they did not mark the movement as the correct 3285 rather then 3186?

The 116710 and 126710 on Jtime use the exact same pictures for the movement, so it could possibly be laziness or the newer models are unfortunately engraved 3186, unless there's something I'm missing here

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Do we actually have pictures of the case engravings? Is clean actually engraving one BLNR 116710 and the other 126710? The crown guards are the same on both right?

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
Do we actually have pictures of the case engravings? Is clean actually engraving one BLNR 116710 and the other 126710? The crown guards are the same on both right?

None that I have seen, knowing CF this is likely not to be accidental.

Reactions: mnkoshka

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
None that I have seen, knowing CF this is likely not to be accidental.

Are the BLNR 126710 crown guards different to the BLNR 116710? I’m getting mixed up here haha

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
Supporter
18/1/17
If that's a rep on the bottom it's a great rep, the insert looks cherry red like gen and not with brownish hues like the one on top. I believe that actually is gen, because if it's a rep why not actually state it is to boost even more sales with that nicer insert rather than portray it as gen?

Could be a gen or could be quickly retouched. The bottom line is most of these side by sides are not gen/rep and have been shown to be so in the past.

The images exist to create the illusion of visual parity between rep and gen - and no one here believes that sort of nonsense is below any of the factories - especially Clean, who are basically ZZF in a new dress.

Last edited:

molivio

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
19/10/15
Am I the only one who thinks it's basically a noob clone ? love the blue but the red /brown looks the same as noob to me ? what am i missing ?

Reactions: mrgho06

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
These look great. I have always fancied a batman on an oyster bracelet and was gutted when i herd that noob was closed. Looking forward to getting one of these at some stage :)

Yakoj

3/12/19
Am I the only one who thinks it's basically a noob clone ? love the blue but the red /brown looks the same as noob to me ? what am i missing ?

If this is a noob clone I’m happy it is! Because it’s better than the noob. See the vr movement inside and the price as well (538$ shipped)

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium

- no timebomb mvmt
- better insert, numbers are more crisp, better transition
- colour of bezel is slightly different. Consensus is better, but not good enough for a gen-like color combo according to some.
- overall case finishing remains to be seen but from what CF delivered in the past, many believes it’s better than Noob except the CG’s & bezel outer ring.

Last edited:
Reactions: JonathanLing91

fpi87

Known Member
3/11/20
Belgium
It seems the opinions here concerning the bezel colors are very divided here. Imo, the differences are subtle & depends on lightning conditions.

In summary from what we have read here on this thread:

- Stark white light: CF lacks the cherry red colour compared to gen.
- direct dunlight: CF gives a more orange/brown vibe instead of dark red compared to gen.
- in all other low light conditions: the colors are similar.

Of course, this is before anyone has it IRL and just based on pictures observations on this thread.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Everyone needs to understand that when you point a digital camera at a BLRO anything goes with the colours you are presented with. The camera will change the colour beyond any reasonable assessment. The colours on screen do not represent what you see in hand. Judgement should be reserved until you see it in the metal.

Yakoj

3/12/19
- no timebomb mvmt
- better insert, numbers are more crisp, better transition
- colour of bezel is slightly different. Consensus is better, but not good enough for a gen-like color combo according to some.
- overall case finishing remains to be seen but from what CF delivered in the past, many believes it’s better than Noob except the CG’s & bezel outer ring.

I didn’t get what’s wrong with the CG. Can anyone tell me that? Thanks