• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

This is the latest gen in SS on Oyster for reference, and has a very nice shade of red. Unfortunately it seems CF hasn't matched this type of red, but still interested in seeing the final product

Lol. You think you can judge real life colour from a glamourised colour balanced edit pic like that. In real life, The red could look shit brown in daylight For all you know.

Sent from the RWI App

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Lol. You think you can judge real life colour from a glamourised colour balanced edit pic like that. In real life, The red could look shit brown in daylight For all you know.

Sent from the RWI App

I took it as a screen cap from a live YouTube video.

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
This one looks like it checks all the boxes so far… I’ve been on “THE LIST” for a Pepsi for a spell this one just might scratch the itch until the call comes in. Images look good hopefully it releases soon and we start getting some reviews in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
This one looks like it checks all the boxes so far… I’ve been on “THE LIST” for a Pepsi for a spell this one just might scratch the itch until the call comes in. Images look good hopefully it releases soon and we start getting some reviews in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know the feeling! I just got my grail 126710BLNR but still waiting for the Pepsi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: EagleBear

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Here two more photos i found from a seller on youko. They said price is srikl unknown but they started accepting pre orders, first come first serve they said.

Looking on my phone but that 6 transition is terrible (actually looks pretty bad). Must be exactly centered. The VRF/ROF insert is still the one for me for now. However if Clean does fix the 6 transition, this might be a worthy competition.

Reactions: vcappp and KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Looking on my phone but that 6 transition is terrible (actually looks pretty bad). Must be exactly centered. The VRF/ROF insert is still the one for me for now. However if Clean does fix the 6 transition, this might be a worthy competition.

Seems there always has to be a somewhat obvious flaw.

Three random gens, not that they are even needed. A dead center 6 transition should always be a given.

ZVYP82.jpg

Last edited:

peterpl

24/7/11
This looks very promising. Much much better than Noob thats for sure. Its the best one to date

Reactions: vcappp

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I think it's the best version of the pepsi so far and it's been done by CF!
Are we sure VS isn't hiding behind clean? lol

srhoque

28/11/18

Are you sure this is CF? This looks like the latest batch of Noob to me (6 transition is centered and 18 transition still crosses over to the 8 but is low enough to be acceptable).

TOP KING

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/20
Are you sure this is CF? This looks like the latest batch of Noob to me (6 transition is centered and 18 transition still crosses over to the 8 but is low enough to be acceptable).

Am sure , this is first bezel model for cf , not every bezel is same. We should check it.