• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
You could contact rnrprof, I’ve bought a few times from him. He is very reliable. No need to buy a gen that could cost around USD 450, a swiss 1AR LEC one could go for around USD 240 and is as good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Non gen (not rep ones) crystal will have LEC?

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Rnrprof has Swiss non gen LEC crystals. I got one for a mooded - franken Noob Daytona V4 with clear gasket and it’s just perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Does he also supply Sub, GMT crystals too?

senator

3/6/09
back from spa (oem crystal and lip mod):
35c0d5d1482ed62fe84aaa22b8df819d.jpg

Reactions: kombazz

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Indeed. Please the naysayers, you can move along. Let us we, the ones who decided to get it enjoy it until something better comes along :thumbsup:

irinakova

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/7/20
Ok so i have gone through and read the whole of this thread (has taken hours lol) and i see the good and the not so good.

It looks like CF is overall the preferred (but i do the the flaws compared to others), and of course everyone has an opinion.

However now that the GMF has the better movement as an option, does that change the feeling at all?

Also, if my priority is the most close to gen bezel with the colors, is the CF the way to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Ok so i have gone through and read the whole of this thread (has taken hours lol) and i see the good and the not so good.

It looks like CF is overall the preferred (but i do the the flaws compared to others), and of course everyone has an opinion.

However now that the GMF has the better movement as an option, does that change the feeling at all?

Also, if my priority is the most close to gen bezel with the colors, is the CF the way to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
None of them are close to gen in the insert

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk