• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Having second thoughts on the jubilee after getting this in. Anyone know if I can swap the ARF oyster bracelet in place of the clean jubilee? Probably best alternative.
thanks

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Having second thoughts on the jubilee after getting this in. Anyone know if I can swap the ARF oyster bracelet in place of the clean jubilee? Probably best alternative.
thanks

Jubilee and Oyster are not like for like swappable on the same case since they are a different SEL profile and the spring bar holes are in slightly different locations in the watch head.

Last edited:

ForecastMax

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
Jubilee and Oyster are not like for like swappable on the same case since they are a different SEL profile and the spring bar holes are in slightly different locations in the watch head.

Mmm I don’t know about that. I’ve seen folks who have both the pepsi & batman swap jubilee & oyster back & forth for different looks. Seems to work fine.

Mrluwin

Looking Around
22/5/19
thanks

Hoping that you can as I’ve got an ARF Batman and it would be good to have the option to swap them I’ll update when my clean Pepsi arrives

SGcollector

Horology Curious
27/9/21
Hi, would like to find out where can I find a gen or prof xtal to replace the stock xtal from CF? Thanks in advance…

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Hi, would like to find out where can I find a gen or prof xtal to replace the stock xtal from CF? Thanks in advance…

You could contact rnrprof, I’ve bought a few times from him. He is very reliable. No need to buy a gen that could cost around USD 450, a swiss 1AR LEC one could go for around USD 240 and is as good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: SGcollector

Luvwatch

21/8/14
f7e17184a1e552814faefa2c4b6358ef.jpg

Hey gang, I ok’d the QC pics. Super happy.

I’m having a 1AR inner side, LEC crystal change with rnrprof, lip mod, bezel re glued and centered if needed, and waterproofing.

I’m not sure if a full service is needed for the VR3186 so I won’t have any issues long term.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

SGcollector

Horology Curious
27/9/21
You could contact rnrprof, I’ve bought a few times from him. He is very reliable. No need to buy a gen that could cost around USD 450, a swiss 1AR LEC one could go for around USD 240 and is as good.

Thanks for the advice. Is this what they call “prof xtal” that I read around here? Apologies still rather new on this.

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Thanks for the advice. Is this what they call “prof xtal” that I read around here? Apologies still rather new on this.

Yes. That’s the one. I suggest you use only inner AR.
Ask him, he’ll advise you well.