• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Pelagic

Renowned Member
30/8/07
That is a CF insert as the above said. Lighting is everything with these inserts. I put the cf next to a noob insert and can make them both look virtually the same in color

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
Thanks for this comparison.

It's also very telling how brown the 'ROUGE' half of the insert on the Noob appears compared to the CF.

As for the varying qualities between the two, at the end of the day, I still say CF represents the best value and a definite improvement over the Noob.

Thanks for doing the comparison. At wrist distance, the center portion of the SEL (which Noob has done perfectly) is more visible than the slightly raised edges of the SEL. So I would still take the Noob. I know we are nitpicking here, so I guess we live with whatever our eyes agree with :thumbsup:

Reactions: KJ2020 and weezkid

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
The slight raised SEL just looks like gen fit with a spring bar that’s taken some wear. I wouldn’t lose sleep over it

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

weezkid

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
12/1/21
Lane Cove
Not even remotely close to genuine colours. Keep this one under your sleeve.

Each to his own. Let those who are happy with their watches enjoy this hobby, whatever the models are and however they may appear to others. I own 2 gens of the 41mm Pepsi but I still get a lot of kicks from owning the CF.

This is supposed to be fun.

AASoliman

Known Member
1/6/20
California
Each to his own. Let those who are happy with their watches enjoy this hobby, whatever the models are and however they may appear to others. I own 2 gens of the 41mm Pepsi but I still get a lot of kicks from owning the CF.

This is supposed to be fun.

I don’t think there’s such thing as a 41mm Pepsi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jcher

MtnMover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/21
Not even remotely close to genuine colours. Keep this one under your sleeve.

Impressing other people is the furthest thing from my mind and the wrong reason to wear reps to begin with.
From 3 feet away it looks mint, if a considerably better insert comes along I'll swap it. People stress waayyy too much about getting called out.

Here's gen, you may be overthinking it.
Rolex+GMT+Master+II+ref.+126710+BLRO+Wristshot

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929 and weezkid