• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
Hi Guys I’m after a Pepsi. Which do you think is the most Gen like available. My TD says they have Noob/FN/MIF/AHF available

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Hi Guys I’m after a Pepsi. Which do you think is the most Gen like available. My TD says they have Noob/FN/MIF/AHF available

Folks that have them are happy with this Clean one, I think it's probably the best you can do at the moment. The biggest problem you'll find appears to be the colours of the insert. Add a genuine/decent aftermarket crystal for best results.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Yes bro, more recent samples have an improved bezel with a lip, and a longer minute hand so it has been improved. Unfortunately they put the new bezel on the Batman also, which shouldn't have a lip. D'oh.

Absolutely and they also improved the bezel quality overall :) the backside for e.g is now constructed as the GEN one which, wasn't the case in the early releases

Last edited:

Foxxfire

FoX, the Patron
20/1/17
EU / CH

You should have your strongest doubts regarding a "genuine" Noob "Pepsi" right now. Noob factory is still down and nobody knows if Noob will ever come back to business. But there are quite a lot "fake" Noob "Pepsis" out there. They are of poor quality, only. Watch out for those REPs of the Noob REPS. It affects Daytonas as well. Our TD "Hontwatch" is offering some for a low price (according to the low quality).

Hontwatch is writing: "We have just got the latest FAKE NOOB Rolex Daytonas in and they are now ONLY ~13mm THICK! and just $338 (WAS $388) http://imgur.com/gallery/cLmJOqv (More dial options available, just send me the picture of the one you want on WhatsApp ????)"

You can find more here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/co...ting/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Absolutely and they also improved the bezel quality overall :) the backside for e.g is now constructed as the GEN one which, wasn't the case in the early releases

Does the improved bezel construction still use double-sided tape to hold the bezel insert in place? Or is it pressure fit like the gen?

Reactions: immortalchef

KingSly

Known Member
15/6/14
You should have your strongest doubts regarding a "genuine" Noob "Pepsi" right now. Noob factory is still down and nobody knows if Noob will ever come back to business. But there are quite a lot "fake" Noob "Pepsis" out there. They are of poor quality, only. Watch out for those REPs of the Noob REPS. It affects Daytonas as well. Our TD "Hontwatch" is offering some for a low price (according to the low quality).

Hontwatch is writing: "We have just got the latest FAKE NOOB Rolex Daytonas in and they are now ONLY ~13mm THICK! and just $338 (WAS $388) http://imgur.com/gallery/cLmJOqv (More dial options available, just send me the picture of the one you want on WhatsApp ????)"

You can find more here: https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/co...ting/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Thanks for the reply. It was Hont that i was speaking about. He claims to have genuine noobs for $668

Orich121

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/19
Denmark
Since VSF is dead like noob and noone knows if they are returning, ive decited to change my order for a CF pepsi.

Im interested in knowning what to look for when i get QC pictures from my TD, could anyone point out with a picture and ring out what to look for. iknow that i need to look for speedbumps, but what els?

Thanks for your time friends

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Since VSF is dead like noob and noone knows if they are returning, ive decited to change my order for a CF pepsi.

Im interested in knowning what to look for when i get QC pictures from my TD, could anyone point out with a picture and ring out what to look for. iknow that i need to look for speedbumps, but what els?

There are literally 182 pages in this thread that you can go through (let alone pics with remarks and comments). I believe this watch not only it has been analyzed a lot, it's been x-rayed lol

Look out for speed bumps (or more accurately insert joint lines) long minute hand, bezel lip, SEL recess, straight DWO, rehaut/dial/bezel alignment. I think these are the most important things.

Jakeson

20/6/21
EU
I really like my watch. If the movement keeps working fine I think I would put a gen xtal and dw. Although I don't think it's really necessary
531686e57fcde0021e1b39288e999868.jpg
494310efa38ffcb17788ef53b3739420.jpg
c62326a6e9c15b3771f2276fcfffc478.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

If you like the look of it and everything lines up like it should then just buy it. Don’t worry about anything else - only people in the world that that “know” are the ones that bother to read what’s written in this thread. If you’re not bothered to read (I don’t blame you), then maybe just enjoy the rep for what it is

Sent from the RWI App

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
What about new NTF pepsi?

I am pretty sure NTF Pepsi is leftover Old Clean Factory stock. The case has the same serial (736xxx) and bracelet is Y8C. From the PT posted pics, the bezel lip is almost non existent and has a smaller minute hand. For the price listed, I would rather get the new batch from Clean

Reactions: Orich121 and KJ2020

Luvwatch

21/8/14
Anyone found a proper solution to the wiggly bezel rotation in the CF last batch (so called V2)?

Not replacing it with a gen solution.

Jakeson

20/6/21
EU
NTF is the Fake Clean factory that's been floating around that some weren't able to identify properly. The factory making those have given themselves a name now
And what's the name?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk