• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
After seeing some of the new one being put up recently I really think they are coming along nicely. You really have to have an EagleEye to spot the errors in the wild …
Here are a couple pics for your enjoyment ;)

You don't need eagle eyes, you just need normal fingers and not a wrench to turn the bezel

Last edited:

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
You don't need eagle eyes, you just need normal fingers and not a wrench to turn the bezel

And that’s why I paid just over 10k
For mine… I don’t have that problem my point was it is becoming much harder to spot the tell-tells in the wild on someone’s wrist. Yeah you can try and put your hands on someone’s watch in the wild but I’m sure that wrench you mentioned might just wind up leaving you lumped up a bit. Not worth the effort in my opinion lol
Just funnen ya man I’m sure you get it. My point was “spotting” the errors in the wild on some strangers wrist.

Reactions: KJ2020

Neon

23/10/12
🇺🇸
ROFL'ing with my ROF, haha.

Don't forget about this one if you can't side with CF, VRF, or Noob. I won't be swapping this one out any time soon.

BihoTTb.jpg

Can I do better than this line/speedbump through the 8 on this CF QC?

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Thanks KJ. Just making sure. My first bi-color ceramic.

3-m-SUYBMb.jpg

These are very good reps, ceramic Pepsi's have come a long way in the last few years. It looks like ROF is gone now too so CF is going to be king for a while anyway. At least they added the bezel lip and the long minute hand before resting on their laurels.

Reactions: leo6929

k.stoichkov

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/4/16
whats a ROF Pepsi? I couldn't find that variant among the TDs? Also i still see a Noob stockings here and there, CF is overall the better one ye, despite the 110usd less? Gotta order something soon.

xox

15/4/11
These are pictures of a genuine Rolex Pepsi in White Gold offered online for 40k - look at the short minute hand is shown - isn't terrible? Even worse than noooo Lip !
Lip
s-l300.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
These are pictures of a genuine Rolex Pepsi in White Gold offered online for 40k - look at the short minute hand is shown - isn't terrible? Even worse than noooo Lip !
Lip
s-l300.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

What you have posted is a 116719 with the 3185/86 movement. The 11xxxx did have a short minute hand and no crown at 6 o’clock. The longer minute hand can be found in the 12xxxx models (and also the crown at 6 since they use the 3286 movement).

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Lip

The lip is there mate. It's just not so visible because it's a straight headshot pic so it doesn't reflect much

Steve McGarrett

Known Member
Patron
Certified
8/3/18
Last edited:

k.stoichkov

19/4/16
The photos at Puretime in your link are strange- I would say they are photos of Noob- notice how far the red colour runs into the 18. That is never CF!

jaGtwR.jpg

Holly molly, yes, thats pretty bad :| I was invested in the idea to get a 3285 CF but no other AD is offering it and this one seems to be not the real thing?
Theres the regular cf with vr3186- https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...-1-1-best-edition-on-bracelet-sa3186-chs.html
The bezel is on point here!

No one has a 3285 CF around here?

Heyterre

Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
I believe AD sells authentic one not CF, chance they sell CF is 0.00001%

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Holly molly, yes, thats pretty bad :| I was invested in the idea to get a 3285 CF but no other AD is offering it and this one seems to be not the real thing?
Theres the regular cf with vr3186- https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...-1-1-best-edition-on-bracelet-sa3186-chs.html
The bezel is on point here!

No one has a 3285 CF around here?

I think you're getting confused. All CF GMT have the same movement, and it's the VR. They may call it differently but they are the same movement.
so any TD should be able to source one for you

k.stoichkov

19/4/16
I think you're getting confused. All CF GMT have the same movement, and it's the VR. They may call it differently but they are the same movement.
so any TD should be able to source one for you

Ye, i know that from the Gmt movement thread, but this particular one in puretime is saying CF and obviously the movement is called and have the aesthetics of a rolex 3285.

As another member Steve McGarerth pointed out this bezel is no way a CF tho.
I wrote and email to puretime and Jenifer responded that it is a CF for sure and not a Noob (Noob was advertised a while ago as a 3285 with the following markings but it was actually the time bomb eta movement, different architecture from the one we have here).
Maybe they had their photos wrong, not sure. Here’s the link once again, check the bezel and the movement ->
https://puretimewatch.io/watch-bran...st-edition-on-oyster-bracelet-sa3285-chs.html
I’m a bit worried to order this since it is not clear what is happening here, i will probably go with a normal vr3186 listing and a correct 18 bezel coloring on the photos.