• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
16309412712610.jpg

ROFL'ing with my ROF, haha.

Don't forget about this one if you can't side with CF, VRF, or Noob. I won't be swapping this one out any time soon.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Another thing for the guy saying the VRF Max is "much older" than the CF, here is VRF's latest offering recently listed on intime with an advertised clean factory bezel (take that bezel info with a grain of salt) Still horrible transitions and finishing, for the whopping price of $508.

There's more to it than just the BLRO insert.
Clean is using the wrong case with fat lugs. Although the insert is better, the overall watch is bad. The latest update VRF Pepsi Max insert isn't perfect, but the overall watch is better. Both inserts are said to be from Clean, which further proves shenanigans from Clean factory. But as I said before, I prefer the original VRF Pepsi Max and ROF Pepsi due to my preference for the BLRO Mk1 colors.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
There's more to it than just the BLRO insert.
Clean is using the wrong case with fat lugs. Although the insert is better, the overall watch is bad. The latest update VRF Pepsi Max insert isn't perfect, but the overall watch is better. Both inserts are said to be from Clean, which further proves shenanigans from Clean factory. But as I said before, I prefer the original VRF Pepsi Max and ROF Pepsi due to my preference for the BLRO Mk1 colors.

Most people would argue with you that have had both. The CF is far better finished than the VRF.

You can have your personal opinion, but the way you state it. Reads like you're stating a fact. And you are 100% wrong factually. The CF is a superior product in almost every way, however you can still subjectively like the VRF Max more so than the CF. That's totally fine, you can have your preference. But don't state it like it's a fact. Learn the difference between objective and subjective views. I guess they didn't teach that at school yet, shame.

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
Most people would argue with you that have had both. The CF is far better finished than the VRF.

You can have your personal opinion, but the way you state it. Reads like you're stating a fact. And you are 100% wrong factually. The CF is a superior product in almost every way, however you can still subjectively like the VRF Max more so than the CF. That's totally fine, you can have your preference. But don't state it like it's a fact. Learn the difference between objective and subjective views. I guess they didn't teach that at school yet, shame.

Once again you seem to attack and sling insults at everyone who points out a flaw with that Clean Pepsi offering. Maybe you're hurt in some way, but it's just a replica watch. Relax.

The fact is Clean used the wrong case, the lugs are fat, and the bezel lip is missing. Those are 100% factual. You throwing insults around and talking about school lessons is very immature. Take a breather. There's no reason f or you to attack anyone, especially when no one is singling you out. I also stated that my preference was the Mk1 colors on VRF Max and ROF. It's just my preference, please don't attack me for it. ;)

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Well CF gave me 4... fun times.

I tried to count but explaining how may there are not including this and that could cause confusion, so here is gen MINUS 2 links...

The links marked green can be removed.

Look how short this can go? I mean look at the 6 o'clock side, this could be sized to fit an infant for some reason?
j5uhn1.jpg

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I tried to count but explaining how may there are not including this and that could cause confusion, so here is gen MINUS 2 links...

Look how short this can go? I mean look at the 6 o'clock side, this could be sized to fit an infant for some reason?

It's very strange... even stranger is CF and their removables. I've spoken to some people who have received 5 removable links, and there are a few people that have had 4 removable (including me). Seems like CF short-changed us to be honest. I think it seems like it should have been more like 6...

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
16309412712610.jpg

ROFL'ing with my ROF, haha.

Don't forget about this one if you can't side with CF, VRF, or Noob. I won't be swapping this one out any time soon.

This is the one I would pick. I think the crystal looks pretty impressive also.
I am dismayed about reports that the CF bezel mechanism is no good ....

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
This is the one I would pick. I think the crystal looks pretty impressive also.
I am dismayed about reports that the CF bezel mechanism is no good ....

yeah, apparently the bezel is the big eyesore on the CF. I don’t know because I don’t have a gen, but the bezel doesn’t click, it kinda, glides haha. Mine works, and I can move it easy enough, but apparently it’s got some goo making it moveable. Not visible, but a letdown if you wanted to do any easy mods or bezel exchanging. For me the bummer is the bezel operation and if you turn the watch to the side, the scallops are inaccurate.

I love the watch, and I’ve already been complimented on it and mine works great. But this is stuff you wanna know. To me the ‘lipgate’ is not too bothersome, as it’s less pronounced depending on how you look at it, and to me, the colors are closer to gen than others. Combined with the reliable movement, for me, I’m ok with it. It’s pretty beautiful in person. So yeah. Close but screwed up a few important details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
yeah, apparently the bezel is the big eyesore on the CF. I don’t know because I don’t have a gen, but the bezel doesn’t click, it kinda, glides haha. Mine works, and I can move it easy enough, but apparently it’s got some goo making it moveable. Not visible, but a letdown if you wanted to do any easy mods or bezel exchanging. For me the bummer is the bezel operation and if you turn the watch to the side, the scallops are inaccurate.

I love the watch, and I’ve already been complimented on it and mine works great. But this is stuff you wanna know. To me the ‘lipgate’ is not too bothersome, as it’s less pronounced depending on how you look at it, and to me, the colors are closer to gen than others. Combined with the reliable movement, for me, I’m ok with it. It’s pretty beautiful in person. So yeah. Close but screwed up a few important details

Oh dear, the gen doesn't click either

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
Oh dear, the gen doesn't click either

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

regardless, the goo in lieu of proper fitting parts surely doesn’t enhance the feel. My watchsmith took the bezel apart as did a couple of fellas on here and some of the parts aren’t the right size. So yeah. Make what you will of that.

Like I said, it’s still a candy to look at.

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20

j5uhn1.jpg

I think the number of removable links is equal to the number of links you have with screws minus 2....because the last link that attaches to the bracelet on each side (which typically have screws) can NOT be removed. My CF pepsi came with 8 links that have screws, which means I can remove 6 links (8-2=6).

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I think the number of removable links is equal to the number of links you have with screws minus 2....because the last link that attaches to the bracelet on each side (which typically have screws) can NOT be removed. My CF pepsi came with 8 links that have screws, which means I can remove 6 links (8-2=6).

Each one with a green star (above) can be removed, even the one beside the flip lock (there is a screw on the other side of the flip halflink attached to the blade, you cannot see in the pic).

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
regardless, the goo in lieu of proper fitting parts surely doesn’t enhance the feel. My watchsmith took the bezel apart as did a couple of fellas on here and some of the parts aren’t the right size. So yeah. Make what you will of that.

Like I said, it’s still a candy to look at.

I took my assembly apart again yesterday and fitted a gen spec bezel gasket which works perfectly but still cannot easily turn it with my fingers. I think the 3 pin spring is to blame as it’s poorly finished and the bezel washer on mine was too small internally but I’ve enlargered that so now good. I used some silicone spray on the parts but grease would be better but didn’t have any. A shame CF fall down on these details and I wouldn’t buy another product from them any time soon!
Mine has 8 removable links and just fits me with the easy link open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
I took my assembly apart again yesterday and fitted a gen spec bezel gasket which works perfectly but still cannot easily turn it with my fingers. I think the 3 pin spring is to blame as it’s poorly finished and the bezel washer on mine was too small internally but I’ve enlargered that so now good. I used some silicone spray on the parts but grease would be better but didn’t have any. A shame CF fall down on these details and I wouldn’t buy another product from them any time soon!
Mine has 8 removable links and just fits me with the easy link open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CF sure didn’t help themselves on this one.

I hear their bluesy is pretty decent, so I’m not quite writing them off yet.

MJH89

Deskdweller
Supporter
Certified
13/1/17
Land of Cream Teas and Roast Dinners
Don't know if anyone has experience with them but 3EF has just released a new BLRO offering up on inTime. I don't want to start a new thread just in case its a load of rubbish but it seems like a decent option to my relatively untrained eye, no speedbumps and even crownguards.

https://www.intime06.co/rollie/8310...t-edition-on-jubilee-bracelet-vr3285-chs.html

KJ2020 I don't suppose you could cast your beady eyes over the offering and shed some more knowledge?

Reactions: KJ2020

btrizzy1

Known Member
26/12/09
Don't know if anyone has experience with them but 3EF has just released a new BLRO offering up on inTime. I don't want to start a new thread just in case its a load of rubbish but it seems like a decent option to my relatively untrained eye, no speedbumps and even crownguards.

https://www.intime06.co/rollie/8310...t-edition-on-jubilee-bracelet-vr3285-chs.html

KJ2020 I don't suppose you could cast your beady eyes over the offering and shed some more knowledge?

Already started a topic on that factory release here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-eee-u-factory-126710-blro-904l-ss-vr3285-chs