• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Simple. I have never bought a Rolex came with plastic wrappings and with 904L printing.
It is a true Rolex gen. Made in China

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Two more genuine Pepsi Ppictures - Where is the LIP ?
rolex_gmt_master_ii_pepsi_ceramic_bezel_engine_2836_1539069272_18200e0f.jpg
B_S_Rolex_Ceramic_GMT-Master_II_01_800x.jpg

What an idiot!!!! Thankyou for the great contribution!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: mnkoshka

A-wandererX23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/20
Thank you for the update mate, so you can confirm your mates is v1? Minute hands are also the short ones on both of those so not the latest update maybe,???? They do look close but yours still looks a slightly different colour in the first photo but prob just the light. Are your transitions lines better than your mates? Still can’t tell from the pics. Lastly are you wearing a red shirt while taking those photos? There’s seems to be a lot of red reflecting on those BLRO’s… this might be a factor also hahahaha ;)

It's actually hard to capture any noticeable difference with my phone. In real life, it's the same. It's really just lighting and margin of error from the batches being made.

As for the minute hands, I don't think I see it on this model. They both look the same.

Also, Yeah I was haha. Good catch but it didn't affect the color imo.

I don't have these anymore since they're not mine. I'm making a review on mine soon anyways.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Mine on the Right and his on the Left with the writting.
jeJfAW.jpg

jeJF6S.jpg

also wondering why the serial numbers are blurred out on the watch on the left. Kinda thing people do with their gens haha

wait… so these BLRO’s aren’t yours? Or the one on the right is yours?

Last edited:

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08

Where did you get that? I cancelled my order today and will be getting a refund, since my order of July 3rd was still not fulfilled. So I'd be happy, if someone could point me in the right direction to get one of these v2s. :)

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Two more genuine Pepsi Ppictures - Where is the LIP ?
rolex_gmt_master_ii_pepsi_ceramic_bezel_engine_2836_1539069272_18200e0f.jpg
B_S_Rolex_Ceramic_GMT-Master_II_01_800x.jpg

First one is not gen. Bezel numbers too thin, minute hand is short, second hand hole has no cap, bezel 24 triangle has no rounded corners, etc.

Second one clearly has a lip, look at 4-6, 20-22, etc.

Reactions: Chroniker

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM
Is it possible to buy a gen insert, I tried on ebay n stuff but couldn’t find one?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Everything is possible. Do you have few thousands $ to drop for gen insert ? :p i seen only one gen Pepsi insert for sale, those are rare.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
How do you guys feel about the need for a gen date disc? I’m going to upgrade to a Clark Xtal upon receipt

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Hola a todos

Could I please have a quick feedback re. the bezel action? Does yours click in centered at 12 o’clock?

…and yes, the first of those is not a Gen lol

Mine does not click at all. And I wouldnt recommend turning it too much, feels kinda weird when I do it.

Reactions: Chroniker