• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
Looks great to me - but I guess you are missing the obviously soooo crucial Lip - just kidding

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Looks great to me - but I guess you are missing the obviously soooo crucial Lip - just kidding

just add Kardashians lip injection and will all set to go, just don't over do it..................
you do not want do get like this:

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
i have seen in hand lip and no lip, this is absolutely not a problem compare to other flaws, this lip think is driving some people crazy here, just relax have a beer and forget about it...............

xox

15/4/11
yes that is true I would not care either, but please be careful there are genuine Streetfighters around here

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
What matters to you doesn't matter to the next man. To many of us, the unique bezel is a fundamental part of the BLRO. To not have it gives the watch away as fake right away. And yes, it is noticeable on the wrist. Maybe not if you can't see.

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
What matters to you doesn't matter to the next man. To many of us, the unique bezel is a fundamental part of the BLRO. To not have it gives the watch away as fake right away. And yes, it is noticeable on the wrist. Maybe not if you can't see.
Please
don't lose any sleep over, you have a better chance winning the lottery than meeting another RWI member who will call you out for no lip.
99% of genuine Pepsi owners have no a idea about it.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Please
don't lose any sleep over, you have a better chance winning the lottery than meeting another RWI member who will call you out for no lip.

This is true. The only times I got "called out" about my GMF BLNR with the ICHS, the misaligned rehaut, the high crystal, the straight 1 serif, it was by people who thought it was gen LOL,

dont watch me

25/5/21
UK
i have seen in hand lip and no lip, this is absolutely not a problem compare to other flaws, this lip think is driving some people crazy here, just relax have a beer and forget about it...............

Everyone is different. Me personally I love everything about the pepsi jubilee especially the lip. It's what sets it off for me. When u look down on that watch on your wrist and u see that extra millimeter or two of metal gleaming around the bezel its just absolutely beautiful. No one is telling u to feel that way about it and u shouldnt be expecting people not to feel that way about it but to people like me who have that attention to detail it means alot. For me it's like having a brand new BMW M5 competition pack and the front bumper has no lip.lol All il be thinking about while I'm driving it is sticking a bloody lip on that bumper. As tiny it may be I wouldnt be satisfied until I got it sorted. That's just me. Like I said u don't have to be like me. Each to ther own mate.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Please

Here is the thing, I think this rep release is not to my taste and I won't be getting one not because I'm scared of getting called out, but because the lip is a very nice feature of the gen and the rep looks weird without one. Looks like a person without eyebrows. It is a turn off. People are not buying this not just because of call out potential but just because it's not appealing. There is a difference.

Although the main issue for me is the brown orange on the insert instead of a nice red.

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
Does anyone have info, when the next batch is supposed to arrive. I have ordered about 4 weeks ago and my dealer still can‘t get stock…

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
'99% of genuine Pepsi owners have no a idea about it'. - You are probably correct, they maybe don't know about it, but half of Rolex owners don't even know what model they are wearing, they just know its Rolex.. however, show a Clean Pepsi to a gen owner and he'll know it does not look right.

'i have seen in hand lip and no lip, this is absolutely not a problem '.. Maybe not a problem for some, folks can decide if it's a acceptable or not...

Pepsi and a Sub, one has a funky fat outer rim on the bezel the other does not, it's a different look that once you have seen it you cannot not unsee. It makes the Submariner bezel look abit crap.
jH6DuL.jpg
jH6jZR.jpg

Last edited:

Lew

3/7/21
'99% of genuine Pepsi owners have no a idea about it'. - You are probably correct, they maybe don't know about it, but half of Rolex owners don't even know what model they are wearing, they just know its Rolex.. however, show a Clean Pepsi to a gen owner and he'll know it does not look right.

'i have seen in hand lip and no lip, this is absolutely not a problem '.. Maybe not a problem for some, folks can decide if it's a acceptable or not...

Pepsi and a Sub, one has a funky fat outer rim on the bezel the other does not, it's a different look that once you have seen it you cannot not unsee. It makes the Submariner bezel look abit crap

I've read every single message in this thread, and could never even tell where this lip was supposed to be until now. I'm by no means a watch enthusiast, just a casual.

I had an idea of where this lip might be, but in all other comparison photos I had no idea what anyone was talking about. I can finally see what people are referring to in your photo and as someone who's been looking at these rep photos for weeks now, as I've also ordered a batman. If I can't tell, then I really don't think others will.

But like you said, people will make their own decision. Just thought my opinion as an 'outsider' might be nice. I'd 100% GL this watch.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
It's not really about whether individual people can see a flaw or not. This is about how close a replica watch is to its gen counterpart. It's not what I can see and what you can't see, it's about the watch, it's construction and appearance and shared knowledge

This info is used all over.. by guys on TRF for example when they identify fakes to stop folk getting scammed. It's used by us to decide if we'll buy this one or that one.

When I buy a rep I want to know it's shortcomings, I'll improve them if I can, if I can't then decide if I can live with it or I'll buy the next one.

The info is here for reference for all sorts of purposes. Upsetting people is definitely not one of those reasons.

:pcsam:

Last edited:

Schaefchen

Looking Around
13/2/20

are there any pics compared to the GEN I still do not get this thing with the lips?

edit: thanks StreetFighter I got it now

Last edited:

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
are there any pics compared to the GEN I still do not get this thing with the lips?

Literally three and four posts above your one it is explained in detail with pics and a gif too. Basically the gen Pepsi has a fat outer edge on the bezel that shines bright and is very noticeable.. but the rep does not, it has the same no-outer-edge bezel as the Sub pictured next to it.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...1#post10069931

Last edited: