• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Bingo!!!!
That's exactly why smart members post about the flaws over and over again. Without the input from buyers world-wide, flaws would never be corrected. This is what happens in every aspect of consumer goods. But as we said before, the people who spent the money on this Clean Pepsi travesty were taking it personal because they realized they all jumped on this release way to early. NEVER jump on the first release. Here's to a better Clean Pepsi V2.

You are making my day, you really are!

Don’t seem to remember taking it personally but if you say so it must be true lol!
If they make a better one I’ll gift this and get that, no great loss to me. It’s the way the game works and has for the 30 years I’ve been buying reps!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
No. It really isn't.

Despite what you think, TD's have almost ZERO input into factories.

We might be a small percentage of buyers but what you’re saying is complete bs. Read a bit more and you’ll see how well some of our TD’s are connected to these factories.

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
I am amazed at how triggered some people get these days and at how quickly they become undone when they think they are being criticized or judged... I have news for you, this thread is about a watch, not a person's character. Can we please stop taking everything so personal?

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I am amazed at how triggered some people get these days and at how quickly they become undone when they think they are being criticized or judged... I have news for you, this thread is about a watch, not a person's character. Can we please stop taking everything so personal?
You clearly haven't read all of the personal insults littered throughout this thread then. If it stayed on the watch fine, but it never does.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: BoobBandit

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
May I ask what you mean by connected?

By connected I mean some TD’s get to know about soon to be released watches before others (Trusty posting about VSF subs, Jtime posted about clean subs and so on), some TD’s know the factory owners directly (PT and their collaborated test with ZF for testing the subs).

Reactions: KJ2020

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Bingo!!!!
That's exactly why smart members post about the flaws over and over again. Without the input from buyers world-wide, flaws would never be corrected. This is what happens in every aspect of consumer goods. But as we said before, the people who spent the money on this Clean Pepsi travesty were taking it personal because they realized they all jumped on this release way to early. NEVER jump on the first release. Here's to a better Clean Pepsi V2.

good luck..............................

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
You clearly haven't read all of the personal insults littered throughout this thread then. If it stayed on the watch fine, but it never does.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I have read every single post since the inception of this thread and the reason why I made the comment is to point out that people insulting each other is not what the thread is about.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Asshole ferrous metals are extruded, not cast. Machining is either specific or a byproduct of the process. The lot of you are talking about shit you have no knowledge of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow you are taking a lot of time off from your busy work schedule doing errands to call people names, but clearly providing proof of these lipless genuine Pepsi's you mentioned to end this discussion is too much to ask eh?

Pippo9

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/11/16
My CF BLRO arrived today. Currently giving the bracelets (I got both jubilee and oyster) an oil bath. Initial impressions are very good - looks a beautiful watch. Yes the bezel lip isn't there, but I dont mind too much. The fat lug point doesn't even register. The colours are slightly off when in direct sunlight, but to be honest I've never seen a gen in the flesh anyway. I'm just going to enjoy the watch for what it is, especially as I don't think a v2 that fixes these points will be around in a hurry.

I think I prefer the look and solidity of the oyster bracelet. Really struggling to decide which bracelet to leave it on!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
Sexy watch !
16A76EDF-D70C-4F92-BF7F-600CEB100658946f853e3ee79e8c.jpg

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
In other news if you have large wrists the CF isn't going to fit you. I have 8" wrists and I probably need 2 more links... so that's fun.

Well we can say they got one thing bang on then!

Gen BLRO has a very short bracelet. When I size a 6digit Submariner I take out 3 links. When we sized my BLRO we took out 2 links (may have been 3). An Oyster link is 10mm but a Jubilee link is 5mm. So that means the Jubilee (BLRO) is 20mm shorter than the Oyster and you don't have a 30mm extra from a Glidelock either.

Pepsi will not fit a big wrist without extra links.

Why did they - Rolex, do that? :confused:

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
Are these the FAT Lips some people are talking about? these are all GENUINE - DO YOU SEE LIPS ?