• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
Why is objectively criticizing a watch belittling your choice? Pointing out flaws is not belittling you. If you like it that's all that matters. Seems like you're the one making over the top statements.

Hey are you done with those errands by the way? Since you're replying a lot we would love to see those ceramic Pepsi runs without the lip you mentioned! You got time now yeah?

asshole, all of the indirect commentary about ‘smart people’ is not pointing out flaws. I suspect your bravery ends in person. You run your mouth anonymously quite well.

There are plenty of comments that detract here from objectivity in the thread.

proving your errant reasoning is not high on my list of priorities, as the previous poster said, some folks are waiting for substantive content, but unfortunately loud squawking and stupid zit faced passive aggressive keyboard warriors are a byproduct. Oh well.

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
When someone uses words like sucker you are attempting to belittle. The mere fact that yous keep repeating yourselves over and over is tiresome and unnecessary and beyond being constructive. This has become an "I told ya so thread".

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

The thing is we're just pointing out the flaws while the rep owners get up and arms and defensive about it. There is no reason to call people who criticize the watch or point out the faults as whiners, or make up lies about the gen, or writing essay level paragraphs about why people who criticize the watch as paranoid or miserable. If the rep owners were not so sensitive and just like the rep they bought and just shrug off the criticism this circle would not continue. It takes two parties to tango.

asshole, all of the indirect commentary about ‘smart people’ is not pointing out flaws. I suspect your bravery ends in person. You run your mouth anonymously quite well.

There are plenty of comments that detract here from objectivity in the thread.

proving your errant reasoning is not high on my list of priorities, as the previous poster said, some folks are waiting for substantive content, but unfortunately loud squawking and stupid zit faced passive aggressive keyboard warriors are a byproduct. Oh well.

The only comments that detract from objectivity is when you make up blatant lies about the gen that you then run away from proving when you get cornered about it. If you want to talk objectivity then call a spade a spade instead of making up nonense that make you look foolish when pressed on. I guess calling out people on their lies is only something a keyboard warrior would do? What would you do in real life bro, beat me up with 7 syllable words?

Last edited:

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
The thing is we're just pointing out the flaws while the rep owners get up and arms and defensive about it. There is no reason to call people who criticize the watch or point out the faults as whiners, or make up lies about the gen, or writing essay level paragraphs about why people who criticize the watch as paranoid or miserable. If the rep owners were not so sensitive and just like the rep they bought and just shrug off the criticism this circle would not continue. It takes two parties to tango.

The only comments that detract from objectivity is when you make up blatant lies about the gen that you then run away from proving when you get cornered about it. If you want to talk objectivity then call a spade a spade instead of making up nonense that make you look foolish when pressed on. I guess calling out people on their lies is only something a keyboard warrior would do? What would you do in real life bro, beat me up with 7 syllable words?

asshole. It’s a one sided conversation. There’s nothing to run away from. No one was cornered by stupid reasoning. You made like six posts calling me a liar after the conversation was over. Dumbass.

I’ll help you this conversation is done in 3…2…1

Last edited:

godfrey19

Horology Curious
19/7/21
2a64cd26b4e5ffe3116c4d0e13159724.jpg

Reactions: Duckber

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
If the CF looks like a DH crapper then let me introduce you to VMF's interpretation;
jHjBrX.png

Unpleasant at every angle :sleep: I know which watch I'm picking...

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Stop the off-topic guys...
Always the same.

You keep feeding the trolls.
These trolls were all over VSF sub threads saying almost the same shit.

They just want to talk.

I'm really interested in this CF BLRO, but I had more than 10 pages of trolls nitpicking on the same things over and over...

We get it. You guys are pros...
Now, SHUT UP PLEASE.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
5) Minute hand is too small - Reality again is that it's 1mm too small, it's just not a big deal.

The factories are still too lazy to do correct hand lengths for the individual GMT models. Good for all 116710 BLNR lovers though, because the somewhat shorter/fatter hands are accurate to that model.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
This is what we do in these threads, we dissect the watch for flaws against gen, there are 100’s of silent readers who want to know this stuff. Shall we just pretend it’s perfect?
Look at the Submariner threads.. it’s what we do here. Most of the complaints are from Newbies.

Reactions: Uhr70 and Duckber

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Look at the minuscule differences whined about the recent subs, imperceptible stuff.. fat minute hand, hour markers, cyclop black hole and halo and distortion, reflections off lugs, first R in a rehaut a fraction out of line -ffs no one even sees this but what a drama it was.. But yet the above Pepsi case and bezel flaws are glaring and we should stop nit picking. :picard2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Uhr70 and Duckber

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Look at the minuscule differences whined about the recent subs, imperceptible stuff.. fat minute hand, hour markers, cyclop black hole and halo and distortion, reflections off lugs.. But yet the above Pepsi flaws are glaring and we should stop nit picking. :picard2:
No one's saying that. But saying it all over and over again through hundreds of posts gets boring. Every issue has been spotted please someone release something so everyone can move on.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

CaptainObvious

Horology Curious
28/3/21
I've literally read through 108 pages of posts and it amazes me how some people can be offended by mere opinions of a thread where the topic is to dissect a watch. The noticing of the flaws have helped me decide that I'm going to go for the VRF instead of CF because I find that rep to be better. Not perfect! But I can live with those flaws compared to CF. It's all pretty simple what we are doing here and if you can't take it then this place is not for you.

- Rep game is all about seeing how close we can come to gen. That's why we dissect the watches. Criticizing the watch/factory is the point!
- Finding flaws help other people come to a decision on where they want to spend their money. This helped me in my choice and it has without a doubt helped many more.
- No rep is perfect! You choose which flaws you want to live with.
- Some flaws are unnoticeable to the naked eye when you're wearing the watch. For some people this matters and for some, it doesn't. You choose what you want to accept and accept what other people choose to accept.
- Some people want a gen like watch and some want a good looking watch. Since this is a rep forum it shouldn't surprise you that people want gen like watch. That's why they're pointing out the flaws.
- Just because someone points out a flaw of a watch that you chose or like doesn't mean they are criticizing you! They are criticizing the factory that made the watch. Stop being a Gen Z leftist!
- Just because someone doesn't want a watch for the flaws X, Y and Z doesn't mean you can't get the watch if you find the flaws X, Y or Z acceptable.
- If you can't take other people's opinions of a worthless object maybe you should go back to your mom and have her tell you how "great you are" and that you are "precious".

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
It's not so much the pointing to the flaws, but the childish, passive aggressive, or just plain insulting way some people repeatedly do it that grates. Were we in a playground / car park it would be solved with a slap, but because its a forum it goes on and on and on...

Last edited:

dont watch me

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/5/21
UK
I've literally read through 108 pages of posts and it amazes me how some people can be offended by mere opinions of a thread where the topic is to dissect a watch. The noticing of the flaws have helped me decide that I'm going to go for the VRF instead of CF because I find that rep to be better. Not perfect! But I can live with those flaws compared to CF. It's all pretty simple what we are doing here and if you can't take it then this place is not for you.

- Rep game is all about seeing how close we can come to gen. That's why we dissect the watches. Criticizing the watch/factory is the point!
- Finding flaws help other people come to a decision on where they want to spend their money. This helped me in my choice and it has without a doubt helped many more.
- No rep is perfect! You choose which flaws you want to live with.
- Some flaws are unnoticeable to the naked eye when you're wearing the watch. For some people this matters and for some, it doesn't. You choose what you want to accept and accept what other people choose to accept.
- Some people want a gen like watch and some want a good looking watch. Since this is a rep forum it shouldn't surprise you that people want gen like watch. That's why they're pointing out the flaws.
- Just because someone points out a flaw of a watch that you chose or like doesn't mean they are criticizing you! They are criticizing the factory that made the watch. Stop being a Gen Z leftist!
- Just because someone doesn't want a watch for the flaws X, Y and Z doesn't mean you can't get the watch if you find the flaws X, Y or Z acceptable.
- If you can't take other people's opinions of a worthless object maybe you should go back to your mom and have her tell you how "great you are" and that you are "precious".

Lol. Spot on mate. Certain people are getting butthurt like it's there dad's factory and they won't get any pocket money if the sales go down or like they're apart of some kind of CF pepsi gang that they must defend at all costs....The nittpicking and dissecting of this rep helped me make my decision as I've been wanting a pepsi jubilee for a while now. The more info the better the way I see it.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Those that have stated there opinions about flaws great! Let’s move on because stating these flaws “ for the benefit of other to make a choice” is turning into 1200 pages of dribble. Nobody benefits from having to filter through that for what could be explained in a paragraph, otherwise you get members asking the same questions at post #956 because because of perpetuated nonsense and cycle continues.

What we used to do on this forum
Is rely on people that actually owning the gen and rep going to some actual effort to do a proper photo comparison pointing out the facts /pros and cons and then we can discuss some ways to fix it or modify it in a mature manner. Anyway I’ll stop adding to the dribble and move on I’ve ordered mine and will post some useful info once received.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk