• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Ha! That’s ok. You go ahead. I’m good. Anyway. Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought. You claim it's evidenced by other runs of the Pepsi not having the lip. Then run away when asked for proof.

You're not even lying to us, but to yourself. It's psychotic.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
No, it’s more like I have other responsibilities. But you do you boo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You asked for a conversation of substance bro, I then gave you my reasonings. We engaged in a discussion where at least I thought we were arguing in good faith to discuss our points. You gave a very critical point of other Pepsis not having the lip which would end the conversation in your favor. And now, with all your fancy discourse, the one thing you'd have to do make your point clear and justified to show proof for, you tuck your tail between your legs cause you have "other responsibilities"? LOL

Delusional

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here's a Batman with a lip, does that count?

j30sro.jpg

:fuelfire:

Reactions: cpd2186

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
You asked for a conversation of substance bro, I then gave you my reasonings. We engaged in a discussion where at least I thought we were arguing in good faith to discuss our points. You gave a very critical point of other Pepsis not having the lip which would end the conversation in your favor. And now, with all your fancy discourse, the one thing you'd have to do make your point clear and justified to show proof for, you tuck your tail between your legs cause you have "other responsibilities"? LOL

Delusional
Hey duckber show us even just one of your perfect reps. Please one Pic of rep perfection all silent updates included. Please humor us mere mortals with our shit reps

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sonofalich

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Hey duckber show us even just one of your perfect reps. Please one Pic of rep perfection all silent updates included. Please humor us mere mortals with our shit reps

I never said my reps were perfect nor have I criticized this person for liking a rep that's imperfect. What you quoted was a message of me criticizing him for straight up lying about gen Pepsis not having a lip in certain runs which justifies this not having a lip. Completely different. Use your critical thinking skills.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I never said my reps were perfect nor have I criticized this person for liking a rep that's imperfect. What you quoted was a message of me criticizing him for straight up lying about gen Pepsis not having a lip in certain runs which justifies this not having a lip. Completely different. Use your critical thinking skills.
Well you have described my reps as shit so let's see your near perfect reps with silent updates. I think you enjoy the negative aspects of this hobby a little too much. You act more like a watch critic than a watch lover.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Well you have described my reps as shit so let's see your near perfect reps with silent updates. I think you enjoy the negative aspects of this hobby a little too much. You act more like a watch critic than a watch lover.

What? I called out a guy on a blatant lie, that means I enjoy negative aspects? Dude was talking out of his ass so I asked him for proof and he ran away. I don't remember calling your reps shit, other than to troll you cause I, with good claim, said I don't prefer ZF subs cause of their end links. You then went bookmarked that topic as your homepage for a week to talk about how great NZ is with no covid while getting a bikini wax. You got incredibly defensive and were quoting me ever since.

Reactions: StreetFighter

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Ha you keep talking about me buddy. Show us a Pic of one of your reps please. Someone with so much to say about watches should be open to showing us his. Are you going to or not?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Ha you keep talking about me buddy. Show us a Pic of one of your reps please. Someone with so much to say about watches should be open to showing us his. Are you going to or not?

How do I keep talking about you when you're the one repetitively quoting me as you did just now. Dementia kicking in? You clearly love stalking me, look at my profile posts, I have posted pics here all the time. And people critiquing them don't offend me to the point where I talk about getting bikini waxes in my country. I either agree or disagree internally and move on with my day. Anyway Feel free to look them up, it's all there in my posting history. I won't do your bidding for you ya weirdo.

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
How do I keep talking about you when you're the one repetitively quoting me as you did just now. Dementia kicking in? You clearly love stalking me, look at my profile posts, I have posted pics here all the time. And people critiquing them don't offend me to the point where I talk about getting bikini waxes in my country. I either agree or disagree internally and move on with my day. Anyway Feel free to look them up, it's all there in my posting history. I won't do your bidding for you ya weirdo.
Ha mr negative. Enjoy being a mouthpiece on the internet that always transfers well into real life.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Oh look Duckber adding more negative things about the CF release without ever holding one in his hands... funny that. Colour me surprised. BoobBandit Bigpoppad Unfortunately, some people just love misery and as the old saying goes... "Misery loves company".

Leave this guy to his flawless perfect reps he clearly owns and let him focus on the tiny insignificant details. Imagine living with that level of paranoia.

As for you Duckber, you're still making sweeping judgements whilst never holding the watch in your hand. Why is that? Have you never considered that this forum and the zoom function on cameras is not what you get in real life. They are quite different. I'll give you an example... I just sold a JLC Ultra Thin Moon... everyone makes such a massive deal about the Moon phase and it really is beautiful (GF) on pictures. In real life, you can hardly notice the moon or the date... it is so so so very small. But this is another "flaw" that people like to make massive shouting and noise about, as the dates are too close to the moon phase. In the real-world it's just an impossible flaw to detect. Many of the flaws you like to complain about on this CF rep are exactly the same. Unrecognisable unless you are deliberately looking for them.

There is no such thing as a perfect rep, this is a very good example. Perhaps they will correct some of the MINOR flaws that exist in a version 2, but version 1 is certainly pretty damn incredible.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
but enough, what useless conversations.
everyone has their own opinion. com it is right that it is in life. amen.

​​​​​​ie three pages of post only. of your differences. in my opinion it can be enough.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Ha mr negative. Enjoy being a mouthpiece on the internet that always transfers well into real life.

As usual, deflects my points and says a general statement attacking the person. Completely ignores what was said.

Oh look Duckber adding more negative things about the CF release without ever holding one in his hands... funny that. Colour me surprised. BoobBandit Bigpoppad Unfortunately, some people just love misery and as the old saying goes... "Misery loves company".

Leave this guy to his flawless perfect reps he clearly owns and let him focus on the tiny insignificant details. Imagine living with that level of paranoia.

As for you Duckber, you're still making sweeping judgements whilst never holding the watch in your hand. Why is that? Have you never considered that this forum and the zoom function on cameras is not what you get in real life. They are quite different. I'll give you an example... I just sold a JLC Ultra Thin Moon... everyone makes such a massive deal about the Moon phase and it really is beautiful (GF) on pictures. In real life, you can hardly notice the moon or the date... it is so so so very small. But this is another "flaw" that people like to make massive shouting and noise about, as the dates are too close to the moon phase. In the real-world it's just an impossible flaw to detect. Many of the flaws you like to complain about on this CF rep are exactly the same. Unrecognisable unless you are deliberately looking for them.

There is no such thing as a perfect rep, this is a very good example. Perhaps they will correct some of the MINOR flaws that exist in a version 2, but version 1 is certainly pretty damn incredible.

You don't seem as low IQ as BigBikiniWaxer so let me reiterate: I did not criticize that guy for liking a rep for being imperfect. He straight up lied about why something that is not on the rep should not be there. Feel free to like what you like.

As for me, I don't like the big lugs or brownish insert of lack of lip. I still think it's an okay release, but the VRF is still vastly better. But if you do find enjoyment in the CF, that's great. And I am not, nor have I ever, criticized you or anyone for liking it.

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
As usual, deflects my points and says a general statement attacking the person. Completely ignores what was said.

You don't seem as low IQ as BigBikiniWaxer so let me reiterate: I did not criticize that guy for liking a rep for being imperfect. He straight up lied about why something that is not on the rep should not be there. Feel free to like what you like.

As for me, I don't like the big lugs or brownish insert of lack of lip. But if you do that's great. And I am not, nor have I ever, criticized you or anyone for liking it.
Dude you need help you are constantly attempting personal insults which I simply don't respond too. You seem like life's not going so great, maybe work on yourself instead of trying to be a tough guy in a watch forum. It's sad.

Reactions: Rusty_Shackleford

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Dude you need help you are constantly attempting personal insults which I simply don't respond too. You seem like life's not going so great, maybe work on yourself instead of trying to be a tough guy in a watch forum. It's sad.

BikiniWaxer: Constantly quotes Duckber for outting someone for lying asking about irrelevant topics

Also BikiniWaxer: You have nothing going on in your life

???

Enjoy your CF man, Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
BikiniWaxer: Constantly quotes Duckber for outting someone for lying asking about irrelevant topics

Also BikiniWaxer: You have nothing going on in your life

???

Enjoy your CF man, Jesus Christ.
Sad little man

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I've owned the VRF Max and I can confidently tell you it's not up to par with the CF I'm about to receive, but you're welcome to your opinion. While I enjoyed the VRF I was disappointed by the finishing and rough transitions on the bezel insert, along with the crystal.. Admittedly while the CF crystal is only marginally better the finishing is far superior from all the user photos I've seen on here.

Heck last I checked on the latest batch of VRF Max pepsis the crystals somehow are significantly worse with distortion, both reps are in need of crystal swaps.