• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

kevBquick

9/10/18
Are the VRF join lines definitely worse than CF? Trying to figure out what to get. I think I like the VRF colors better, but visible transition lines is a killer.

i don't have transition lines on my VR/ROF insert

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
How is it that the vrf is suddenly getting big ups when prior to this cf release it was widely said that the noob insert was the best which if I'm not mistaken is like the cf. People were saying to swap vrf insert for noob. What am I missing?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
How is it that the vrf is suddenly getting big ups when prior to this cf release it was widely said that the noob insert was the best which if I'm not mistaken is like the cf. People were saying to swap vrf insert for noob. What am I missing?

There were actually quite a few members here who stated they preferred the VRF insert over Noob months and months ago

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
That's N rof insert on right. This is your top dog?
fad2d8bd9b6ad4031cd3a614ad135817.jpg

Reactions: leo6929

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
What would some people in this forum tell you about the 22 and the Datewheel of the Gen - if it were a Rep - since it is supposed to be a Gen - nobody cares.

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
e4fe99218862b738ae03f98a85060140.jpg

Could def use a gen crystal. Overall I like it. Bracelet is nice. I could have sworn that they used super glue on the threads of the link screws though lol. My wife thinks it’s sexy. That’s good enough for me :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexcast

23/6/19

Could def use a gen crystal. Overall I like it. Bracelet is nice. I could have sworn that they used super glue on the threads of the link screws though lol. My wife thinks it’s sexy. That’s good enough for me :p

Lovely watch enjoy it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

alexcast

23/6/19

Lovely watch enjoy it

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Right so mine just arrived.
First impression It's a very well built watch. Movement is extremely smooth cycled through 2 months . Dial is really good Bracelet and clasp is excellent. Insert sits flush with bezel so yes no lip. Insert is extremely well cut, joins are very very hard to see even under loupe. The blue colour is really nice, but the red portion has too much orange undertones. Case shape is good. If they nailed the colour of the red this would be an absolute cracker even with all the other niggles people have mentioned which really are minor. The red though needs sorting for this to be an accurate rep of the gen.

Reactions: KJ2020

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
Right so mine just arrived.
First impression It's a very well built watch. Movement is extremely smooth cycled through 2 months . Dial is really good Bracelet and clasp is excellent. Insert sits flush with bezel so yes no lip. Insert is extremely well cut, joins are very very hard to see even under loupe. The blue colour is really nice, but the red portion has too much orange undertones. Case shape is good. If they nailed the colour of the red this would be an absolute cracker even with all the other niggles people have mentioned which really are minor. The red though needs sorting for this to be an accurate rep of the gen.

tempted to change my order from batman to pepsi now

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
tempted to change my order from batman to pepsi now
I could take glamor shots of this watch and you would love it, take it in harsh sunlight and the orange tones are there. Wear it at night and it looks magnificent.

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I could take glamor shots of this watch and you would love it, take it in harsh sunlight and the orange tones are there. Wear it at night and it looks magnificent.

Do share mate, should look fine in cloudy ol' NZ hah.