• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18

i do think some of the quirks are enough to upset the OCD of some people
whether they're "deal breakers" will probably depend on individual tolerance, i imagine things like the protruding jubilee will turn off the people who care about SEL fit

i think its a nice watch ootb, but clean definitely still has a lot to improve on and there's certainly a number of reasons why you might recommend a friend hold off for an updated release

Reactions: Uhr70 and Duckber

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
This weekend I am planning on going to a party and I'm going to wear my watch. Can anyone here let me know if you are coming so I will leave the watch at home! Since it is only the nerds on this forum (including me) that examine a watch to this extent! Everyone one else says "I love your watch!"

Xuvi

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/8/18
Germany
eded241e9de9c5897c8e85dd2b3dc36a.jpg

My qc i rl it the dw is to high whats youre opinion ?

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
I’m sorry that some of you don’t like my pointing out flaws but the purpose of this thread is to discuss the watch, we can’t pretend the flaws don’t exist, that would be crazy.. the flaws are there, whether we like them or not. It’s up to the individual to decide if he can live with them but we should have the info on hand to be informed. ‘You’ve got a gen, you notice things others didn’t etc..’ that’s the game here, sorry for the spoilers…

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
eded241e9de9c5897c8e85dd2b3dc36a.jpg

My qc i rl it the dw is to high whats youre opinion ?

It’s too high in the pic, ask to see another number or just accept, it’s probably fine.. I’ve said 100x my gen 116610 is like that.. my AD said it is within tolerance so I couldn’t care less.. it’s within tolerance.

Last edited:

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
I’m actually kinda disappointed by the BLNR. The insert has some pretty noticeable speed bumps (which is why I suspect the QC pics are all from kind of far away) I’d like to see more QC pics but if they all continue to be this obvious I may cancel my order.

Could someone else plz chime in on the BLNR bezel insert, maybe I’m over exaggerating it. Would appreciate an additional prospective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
I’m actually kinda disappointed by the BLNR. The insert has some pretty noticeable speed bumps (which is why I suspect the QC pics are all from kind of far away) I’d like to see more QC pics but if they all continue to be this obvious I may cancel my order.

Could someone else plz chime in on the BLNR bezel insert, maybe I’m over exaggerating it. Would appreciate an additional prospective.

I guess it's better to keep the BLNR discussion here mate: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10031277-clean-factory-batman

This thread over here is for BLRO..

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21

I'm sure there will be better batches, to be honest I think all the photos we've seen so far are from the same QC anyway posted here then to reddit and back again. Or maybe 2 QCs tops.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
I’m sorry that some of you don’t like my pointing out flaws but the purpose of this thread is to discuss the watch, we can’t pretend the flaws don’t exist, that would be crazy.. the flaws are there, whether we like them or not. It’s up to the individual to decide if he can live with them but we should have the info on hand to be informed. ‘You’ve got a gen, you notice things others didn’t etc..’ that’s the game here, sorry for the spoilers…

Normally try to avoid obsessing over details but in this case I am extremely grateful for your feedback. What you are pointing out are important details that would definitely turn someone like me away from the watch until they are fixed. I can live with a shorter minute hand but I cannot ignore an obvious insert color change in direct sunlight, protruding end link, missing metal lip, wrong scallops and fat lugs.. It's a bit too much! And honestly this is precisely why we are on this thread: to examine the watch and compare to gen if at all possible.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Normally try to avoid obsessing over details but in this case I am extremely grateful for your feedback. What you are pointing out are important details that would definitely turn someone like me away from the watch until they are fixed. I can live with a shorter minute hand but I cannot ignore an obvious insert color change in direct sunlight, protruding end link, missing metal lip, wrong scallops and fat lugs.. It's a bit too much! And honestly this is precisely why we are on this thread: to examine the watch and compare to gen if at all possible.

My go to would be to install the noob bezel with cf insert to the new cf release and also get an oyster bracelet (for those who have ordered it on jubilee). I think it would be a good step before frankening it more (gen crystal etc.)

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16

I feel pretty dumb asking, but what are the speedbumps i see mentioned? I've read through a lot of GMT pages but have never really understood them.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
To summarize this release, the watch itself without comparison to gen, it's a nice looking watch. But clearly when compared to gen it falls apart in almost every aspect. CF clearly half assed it and did not give one iota of a fuck getting the specifics right. They reused as much parts from their submariner stock as they could and they got away with it, basically throwing a GMT insert on a Submariner and called it a day. But for a fantasy piece it looks cool I guess. Still think that red on the insert looks bad in sunlight though.

Last edited:

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/rolex-tudor-replicas/10031277-clean-factory-batman/page4

i'm actually not too sure myself
i'm assuming its when there is a literal bump where the two colors are joined

I guess I would have to see an insert with "speedbumps" in real life to get a full understanding. When I look at the watch, I think it looks good. Then I see the comparisons against gen and can't un-see the differences. Although the differences really wouldn't bother me but we each have our own things we pick at. I personally cant stand a misaligned bezel/dial at 12 o'clock. I can take a lot of flaws but when I see that misalignment... .

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
a58ba1dc41767d416b8a4495f0c6da0e.jpg

comparison between gen and cf (with different ambient lights)

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk