• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Arrived today : D

7c0251caea1e7b6a8fe5099cdaac6297.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
[mention]diamonds [/mention] [mention]Duckbear [/mention] Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think it’s a bit unfair for you to be so convinced that VRF Max is “the BEST” Pepsi when you’ve never compared the CF to it in person. You can confuse some people who haven’t read every single post in this 1300+ thread lol.

You both were silent when [mention]MFK100 [/mention] made a post earlier on stating he considered CF Pepsi to be superior to his VRF, ROF, NOOB, etc Pepsi’s that he’s actually held in hand.
Ya thats stock as it is . And as a gen owner , this is too good for the money , hope insert engravings do not get faded soon will c.

Maybe a gen date wheel , crystal and hands and then you’ll get a top top notch.

The lip part is not major thing and in real life it is hardly noticed.

I tried VRF , ROF and noob all are not close to gen as CF is.

I am sure whomever gets it will be happy with it

But when someone else says anything negative, you quickly chime in lol.

In short, I think it’s usually best if the people who are comparing two watches actually have them in hand. If you don’t like the CF, that’s fine…. But you don’t need to shit on the people who do lol.

I think it’s safe to say that the VRF Max and CF Pepsi are both great reps and anyone will probably be pleased with either purchase. Pick your poison. Die happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21
With all the information posted I've definitely made my mind up now. I was really really looking forward to the clean factory pepsi my heart was set on it but with the disappearance of a bezel lip, fat lugs, and wrong case it's fully put me off. Not to mention the weird bezel colour. The dodgy colour transition on the bezel of the VRF max I can live with but the flaws in the CF is just too much of a pill to swallow. So I'm defo giving the CF model a miss. Now I'm left with one question VRF max or ROF? What do u think guys?

Considering in your next post you said you fell in love with the Pepsi Jubilee, your best option is the VRF Max, because ROF is the 116719 "white gold" oyster.
Or you can wait it out for the next rep factory Pepsi or possibly when Clean makes their next batch of GMTs in the correct case. Cause what Clean is offering now with those fat lugs, looks like submariner cases with a pespi/batman inserts and gmt hands.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
[mention]diamonds [/mention] [mention]Duckbear [/mention] Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I think it’s a bit unfair for you to be so convinced that VRF Max is “the BEST” Pepsi when you’ve never compared the CF to it in person. You can confuse some people who haven’t read every single post in this 1300+ thread lol.

You both were silent when [mention]MFK100 [/mention] made a post earlier on stating he considered CF Pepsi to be superior to his VRF, ROF, NOOB, etc Pepsi’s that he’s actually held in hand.

But when someone else says anything negative, you quickly chime in lol.

In short, I think it’s usually best if the people who are comparing two watches actually have them in hand. If you don’t like the CF, that’s fine…. But you don’t need to shit on the people who do lol.

I think it’s safe to say that the VRF Max and CF Pepsi are both great reps and anyone will probably be pleased with either purchase. Pick your poison. Die happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't shit on anyone who likes it, in fact I repeatedly said enjoy what you like regardless of what other people's opinions are. I hope people enjoy their CF Pepsi. I'm simply stating my opinion much like everyone else, and I don't need to handle the CF in real life to verify that. The issues it has would not be changed handling one. But if someone likes it more power to them.

Reactions: diamonds

Man-On-The-Moon-69

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/21
EU
I wonder when the other dealers can get it. Ordered with Toro and haven‘t heard any news as to when he gets stock…

Oh man... I pre ordered mine 6 weeks ago with Hont and as I never had bad experiences with him I paid immediately.

Same thing here. I am waiting now getting answers he doesn't know when it will be possible for him to source. Yesterday I asked if it's possible to switch to VRF... Worst timing ever: Hont told me they got raided 3 days ago...

diamonds

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
17/3/21

We don't need to have the watch in hand to see it's the wrong case, fat lugs, bad cgs, no bezel lip.
As I said before, we don't need to have various watches in our hands to notice an incorrect handstack, either.

We're all on this site to point out what we see, discuss what to look for, and to help each other make an educated choice.
With that being said; We've pointed out the errors. If people still want to buy the Clean Pepsi, that's their choice. Every rep has a fault. It's all dependent on if those faults are deal breakers or not.

For me, the Clean Pepsi being housed in the wrong case, fat lugs, bad cgs, no bezel lip, and bad insert coloring are deal breakers. I'm waiting to see the next revision or till another factory releases a BLRO better than the VRF Pepsi Max.

Last edited:
Reactions: Exklusive

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Can someone measure the thickness of this Clean Pepsi?

I'm wondering with this Submariner case, if we also have Submariner case back too. As we know, the GMT has a slimmer profile, the Sub having a thicker case back for its' 300m thing. Both watches wear different on the wrist as the GMT is not as tall, it wears flatter than a Sub..

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
I think Rolex is now very happy. Unlike the Subs and Daytona, at last the rep factories in China are having difficulties in making a reasonably close Pepsi matching to theirs.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Can someone measure the thickness of this Clean Pepsi?

I'm wondering with this Submariner case, if we also have Submariner case back too. As we know, the GMT has a slimmer profile, the Sub having a thicker case back for its' 300m thing. Both watches wear different on the wrist as the GMT is not as tall, it wears flatter than a Sub..

gen Sub case is 12.5mm thick and gen Pepsi is 12mm thick so I guess this falls in line with the Sub dimensions some more