• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

ornateLover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/20
Thanks for the link.. I've been waiting to see the blnr for a minute.. still looks like same watch with oyster fitted to me.

Yea I am super unimpressed and rather baffled by both the CF BLNR case shapes. That’s why I’m hoping someone can give me a clean breakdown on how hulky the 116710 is

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Yea I am super unimpressed and rather baffled by both the CF BLNR case shapes. That’s why I’m hoping someone can give me a clean breakdown on how hulky the 116710 is

I'd put money on it that:

CF is using the exact same case for all 5 of their new GMT releases

And

Rolex is using the exact same case for all 4 of their current SS GMT lineup

jzG6jQ.jpg

jzG8OL.jpg

Last edited:

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Folks, whenever possible, is anyone able to post some close-ups on the bezel insert of the CF Pepsi?

Curious whether the engravings are of same / similar depth as e.g. subs with CF inserts.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Aramis2288

Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
Hope it helps

d500b03e7f3c2d39ed02937c67bdb45f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a hundred, mate. Looks suspiciously good, even the lugs... Is it a CF rep, really?

In either case, the engravings look pretty deep. Probably comparable with other CF bezel inserts, e.g. Submariners.

Last edited:

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
Thanks a hundred, mate. Looks suspiciously good, even the lugs... Is it a CF rep, really?

In either case, the engravings look pretty deep. Probably comparable with other CF bezel inserts, e.g. Submariners.

Ya thats stock as it is . And as a gen owner , this is too good for the money , hope insert engravings do not get faded soon will c.

Maybe a gen date wheel , crystal and hands and then you’ll get a top top notch.

The lip part is not major thing and in real life it is hardly noticed.

I tried VRF , ROF and noob all are not close to gen as CF is.

I am sure whomever gets it will be happy with it

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
Did someone notice when adjusting the dates that there are certain dates where the date wheel is not centered in the date window?

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Here is a picture of the clean pepsi next to my gen. My gen has the mk3 insert, which is much darker blue than mk1 and mk2, but the clean pepsi insert color is so off that it makes my mk3 look like an mk1.

The red is brownish and not as rich as gen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Here is a picture of the clean pepsi next to my gen. My gen has the mk3 insert, which is much darker blue than mk1 and mk2, but the clean pepsi insert color is so off that it makes my mk3 look like an mk1.

I’m not even sure what I’m looking at????

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Another

Left Gen (MK3)
Right Clean

As you can see even the gen mk3 has a purple hue to it in direct sunlight. Clean blue looks like a royal blue in direct sunlight. The biggest let down is the red on clean. It looks like a pumpkin red with a brown undertone.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

20210717-143419.jpg

Finally a voice of reason. Maybe all the LOL CANT COMPARE COLOR ON YOUR MONITOR guys can stop with the nonsense now

The insert color is really off. Look how brown that red is, sheesh.

Last edited:
Reactions: diamonds