• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Andrew told me that the oyster isn’t in stock until this coming week, the jubilee is available now pretty much.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Andrew told me that the oyster isn’t in stock until this coming week, the jubilee is available now pretty much.

even if in the. detail I still haven't figured out how to do it in DIY .. need to sand the inside or outside of the insert?

what else

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
send us a lume shot please!

Here you go
1bf8961ab0e52548a17cdc8cf6d9887f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
even if in the. detail I still haven't figured out how to do it in DIY .. need to sand the inside or outside of the insert?

what else

You cannot sand a ceramic insert bro. You can grind one down with a diamond encrusted disc, but that is not what was done on this mod.

The BEZEL had its inside rim (where it is next to the insert) widened slightly by sanding it down. To accomplish this, material has to be removed from the peak height so it is flattened some. Think of it like a volcano that had a pointy peak. After it erupts and the top blows off, the peak is gone and the remaining top is flatter and wider.

Extreme care needs to be taken if attempting this mod as there is very little room for error. Not much material can be removed before sanding the inside bezel rim peak will start eating into the bezel scallops on the bezel outside edge.

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Anyone have a pic of this bezel lip issue ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Ah ok so there is no longer a flaw ?

Linear

9/6/16
What are you guys using to pop off the bezel on these? I've removed hundreds of Seiko dive bezels but I haven't taken the bezel of any reps yet. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

mcap

Known Member
1/9/11
Sorry guys, how many days is it taking for QC from JTime? I am almost waiting 10 days since payment and no QC in the horizon, can some one post the average waiting time? It seems so long with this CF in comparison to previous orders. Thanks :)

Reactions: Navigator H4

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Anyone who doesn’t want this watch for a bezel lip issue or any other “flaw” is crazy

This is the best gmt made to date. Looks incredible, feels very gen like and has an actual usable gmt movement.

It’s better than noob, ARF and I’d be skeptical if VSF could make a better one, and I have many VSF.

This is the best rep on the market right now IMO

9423182f43a8bb49f38e88a0f3c6a91c.jpg

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Anyone who doesn’t want this watch for a bezel lip issue or any other “flaw” is crazy

This is the best gmt made to date. Looks incredible, feels very gen like and has an actual usable gmt movement.

It’s better than noob, ARF and I’d be skeptical if VSF could make a better one, and I have many VSF.

This is the best rep on the market right now IMO

Wow, such a bold statement.
The 126610 is "more perfect" than this one!

I love the look of this CF, and I might buy one, but we can't say yet that this is the best rep on the market :D

Reactions: leo6929 and KJ2020