• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Actually they aren't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All clean/zzf models I’ve had were pressure fitted. That said I’m not sure this is as I’ve seen several Pepsi’s with poorly pressed inserts including the oyster example in the video so they might be stuck down or it’s just poor build.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Hi.
need some help regarding insert. Bad bumps?
thanks

You need to order the watch and send it to my house. I will assess the watch for you. If there is even the slightest doubt I will save you the disappointment and keep it.
and if it's OK ..... I'll keep it!!
win-win :thumbsup:

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
You need to order the watch and send it to my house. I will assess the watch for you. If there is even the slightest doubt I will save you the disappointment and keep it.
and if it's OK ..... I'll keep it!!
win-win :thumbsup:

Haha yeah.
Never seen a geniune in real life, but this watch looks fire for 550bucks!
I have seen alot of QCs now and they look the same(inserts), just different lights in the TDs room.

Javiol

Supporter
Certified
9/3/13
EU
Why there is not a thread of the 116710BLNR? It was released same day and dame quality, wasn’t it?

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Why there is not a thread of the 116710BLNR? It was released same day and dame quality, wasn’t it?

As far as we know from TDs they haven't gotten their hands on BLNRs yet so no one has received any QCs yet. Probably this coming week or next one.

Javiol

Supporter
Certified
9/3/13
EU
As far as we know from TDs they haven't gotten their hands on BLNRs yet so no one has received any QCs yet. Probably this coming week or next one.

Really thanks for your information.

I will need pull the trigger on the BLRO and then the BLNR also lol

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Really thanks for your information.

I will need pull the trigger on the BLRO and then the BLNR also lol

No worries! I ordered both! BLRO on oyster and BLNR on jubilee so I can swap when I want to.. Already received the BLRO QCs last week but I rejected it (check post #829 on this thread) so hopefully I will receive QCs of both by this week!

audiwt

25/5/18

This told me Li today.

dbfd88eedbcc2a902943136d0dc503fa.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone 12 PRO MAX mit Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
A few posts ago in this thread, somebody referenced a TD telling them that the intial first batch had some quality problems and CLEAN were updating the batch. Have we any idea what the updates are so that I can look out for them in my QC pics?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
A few posts ago in this thread, somebody referenced a TD telling them that the intial first batch had some quality problems and CLEAN were updating the batch. Have we any idea what the updates are so that I can look out for them in my QC pics?

Speculation at its finest.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.

I don’t think anybody said that with 100% surety, it’s pure silly speculation! TD doesn’t know either! If these first ones were perfect then the same people would be saying ”We must get the first batch as the rest will be crap”! That’s the way it is on here and human nature in general!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: GrandmasterChime

Man-On-The-Moon-69

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/5/21
EU
Hi Fellows,

seems so that most of the watches QCs sent out come through jtime, geektime and trusty. What do you think about Hont etc.? Have not seen a single QC... How many weeks are those TDs behind?

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Hi Fellows,

seems so that most of the watches QCs sent out come through jtime, geektime and trusty. What do you think about Hont etc.? Have not seen a single QC... How many weeks are those TDs behind?

Why multi account?

pirate949

Known Member
Certified
24/1/20
United States
Hi Fellows,

Some TD has closer relations with factories. So hot items like these go to them first when demand is high. Best to reach out to your TD and get an expected timeframe.

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
My TD told me to hold off till second wave! He’s the best TD lol