• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

alvedon

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
30/12/14
Just got my QC pictures. Sure the transition is pretty obvious in these pictures but looks overall good i think.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOSSK

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Well I’m sure someone will enjoy this piece then as it will be passed to someone else. The resolution of the QC pic obviously isn’t as good once pasted here as it is when received in the mega app. The bezel engravings 6 and the 18 also have two totally different surface finishes from the red side to the blue side… the ‘platinum’ coating on the red half looks very rough and sticks out like dogs balls. I will try to capture it and post here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yoel

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Just got my QC pictures. Sure the transition is pretty obvious in these pictures but looks overall good i think.

5CXe9MY.jpg

58xFWQl.jpg

Use imgbb.com or rwi clix pix

That said... your version looks amazing. That's a greenlight for sure!

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
must be dust in that one photo. the others doesn't have that.

Since you rejected it, next time check that the QCs photos are from the same actual piece (check serial number). For example, I saw MFK100 's post #767 where he posted his QCs and last pic has different serial number than the rest...

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
I would have taken 10 of these with GL with my eyes closed ..

but, rightly to each his own on his own

Agree, i am waiting my Qc, hope this one will be intended for me, mate...the only issue i really can not overcome, is the date alignment, and this is not so bad (a little on the left, as for other from CF)

dharma

F.a.i.g.a. addicted
13/11/14
The Hive
jZG4js.jpg

Seems to be something wrong with the date font….a gen one will be a necessary upgrade

Ib the pic is compared with a 126610 from VS (on the left)

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Received my QCs today! Overall happy with the result and oyster bracelet sits well on the lugs. SELs are good and recess is there. Clasp is on point too. However I rejected the watch already for 3 main reasons. 1st being the different font on number "3" in rehaut serial number (one is flat other is rounded). 2nd being the scratches on bezel insert around the 6 and 18 areas (looks like insert has been forced in the bezel ring and some damage is there or it's just residue and not sure if it can be fixed. 3rd is the thick dots and logo on the crown. Last reason isn't so important as every other sample I've seen in this thread has it so I guess it's a CF thing but the first two are a deal breaker. Pics below for your reference and comments.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Received my QCs today! Overall happy with the result and oyster bracelet sits well on the lugs. SELs are good and recess is there. Clasp is on point too. However I rejected the watch already for 3 main reasons. 1st being the different font on number "3" in rehaut serial number (one is flat other is rounded). 2nd being the scratches on bezel insert around the 6 and 18 areas (looks like insert has been forced in the bezel ring and some damage is there or it's just residue and not sure if it can be fixed. 3rd is the thick dots and logo on the crown. Last reason isn't so important as every other sample I've seen in this thread has it so I guess it's a CF thing but the first two are a deal breaker. Pics below for your reference and comments.
The serial number font was a dealbreaker ?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: saucin and Darkbil

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
The serial number font was a dealbreaker ?

As it's written, watch is rejected for 3 reasons. All 3 are clearly mentioned. And yes, serial number font is one of them. If you zoom in you will see that first "3" is flat and different than the second "3" that is rounded.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
As it's written, watch is rejected for 3 reasons. All 3 are clearly mentioned. And yes, serial number font is one of them. If you zoom in you will see that first "3" is flat and different than the second "3" that is rounded.
So you've canceled?

Reactions: Darkbil

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Can't see it on my phone. I assume you've used something much bigger

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia

Yes, The different 3 are visible .. but for example for me that will not be a problem from RL.
rather the external wear of the bezel at points 6 and 18 is much more serious for me and that's why I would give RL too. looks worn / scratched

Reactions: leo6929

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Yes, The different 3 are visible .. but for example for me that will not be a problem from RL.
rather the external wear of the bezel at points 6 and 18 is much more serious for me and that's why I would give RL too. looks worn / scratched

Yes man the wears are obvious and I really can't understand how they occurred compared to all the other samples we've seen so far in this thread.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Yes mate. I rejected this piece and now I'm waiting for QCs on a new one.
You better hope you don't get a 3 in the second half of your serial because the flat 3 is the same in others. They're probably all startcthe same. The damage would be the only reason I would rl

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
Eric at GeekTime confirmed the first batch had issues that even a dealer wouldn't pass off. Better to wait for the next batch.
bde04c147de8244a2a5dbcc73af0b90c.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pizzo

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
VG87 the scratches at 6 and 18 would be a total RL for me too. Weird they have two different fonts for the 3 on the rehaut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: VG87