• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
...is supply and demand, bro.....only this

I understand that. I respect Clean's business plan to put out subpar watches cause the demand is high and they can rake in easy money

Mr.pitt , I'd take a VRF with a modded crystal over this. Not that CF has a good crystal either. I have their Hulk and it's great for the most part but their crystals suck relative to VSF/Noob.

Last edited:

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
So the watch basically is totally different from the licked photos, I am not surprised at all. This was not Amazon pre order.
still vrf maxi is best ootb for now, is the other QC to be better , looks like the whole batch is with way too many flaws even the watch on jtime looks much better than 1st QC photos

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
jZQFn3.jpg

I think this offering is a decent choice if you're in the market for one and don't have a close competitor version already.

Thanks for your detailed impressions!
How would you rate this release compared to ROF?

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
So the watch basically is totally different from the licked photos, I am not surprised at all. This was not Amazon pre order.
still vrf maxi is best ootb for now, is the other QC to be better , looks like the whole batch is with way too many flaws even the watch on jtime looks much better than 1st QC photos

Isn‘t that a little ott guys? To be honest, to me the QC pics look like the pics on jtime. You can already see the case „issues“ there. Just this ever so slightly incorrectly pressed insert differs… difference in color of the insert is obviously lighting.

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Isn‘t that a little ott guys? To be honest, to me the QC pics look like the pics on jtime. You can already see the case „issues“ there. Just this ever so slightly incorrectly pressed insert differs… difference in color of the insert is obviously lighting.

so what do you mean?

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

Welcome to the forum, where people make mountains out of molehills. My best advice is just to roll your eyes and ignore them... they find issues where there are none (exceptionally minor) and ruin watches for themselves and others.

Plus, none of us have had them in the hand yet. People are just bored and like drama, roll your eyes and move on... they're too frustrating to even bother with.

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
I personally don’t think the critical detail conversation is without it’s merits. As consumers, you should all know, that this is exactly the conversation the makers and dealers are having. Don’t buy something that is not highly scrutinized. It’s been pointed out in this thread that take what you will from the comments, one of those details might be a dealbreaker for you. That said, it’s a rep watch! No one has the tooling and machinery and skiled staff to produce near perfect results! That’s why they’re luxury watches and priced at a premium!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
What watches do you actually own? Just curious

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Noob 116500 and 116519, ZF 15500, ZF15202, PPF 5711, VSF 126610 and 116610LV , VSF PAM 1661, ZF BB58 blue, 3KF Aquanaut, CF 116610LV, ARF OP39 Grape, GF Cartier Santos

All much better representations to their gens compared to this shit lolol

Reactions: BlackIceBob

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Are they using the 116 Submariner case for the GMT?? Those lugs don't look right at all :rolleyes:

Can't say there's much to praise about for this. Pretty much everything is off. Pass

This was my thoughts too. Looks like the the 116610 case.

Overall though it looks good, a good effort and with a decent movement.

Reactions: Duckber

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Noob 116500 and 116519, ZF 15500, ZF15202, PPF 5711, VSF 126610 and 116610LV , VSF PAM 1661, ZF BB58 blue, 3KF Aquanaut, CF 116610LV, ARF OP39 Grape, GF Cartier Santos

All much better representations to their gens compared to this shit lolol
This illustrates my point, plenty of those watches have been picked apart on here but at some point you have to buy something otherwise it's just moaning for the sake of it

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
No gens??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thought the question was rep-specified

A few gens but not ultra high-end, had some Rollies in the past but have long been sold years ago

This was my thoughts too. Looks like the the 116610 case.

Overall though it looks good, a good effort and with a decent movement.

Idk bro. I feel like they cut too many corners. Different case, different CG, no bezel lip on Pepsi, brown insert for the red. Rehaut is doodoo. Judging by my CF Hulk the crystal isn't great either. If we're judging relative to its peers the VRF/ROF depending on your bracelet of choice is still the winner.

This illustrates my point, plenty of those watches have been picked apart on here but at some point you have to buy something otherwise it's just moaning for the sake of it

I mean obviously?

Plenty of people can pick apart those watches but from my perspective those faults are very trivial. If what I'm picking apart on this Pepsi which in my opinion is really bad, is in turn just trivial to you, then go for it. Don't let other peoples perspectives bother you. Enjoy the CF Pepsi. But constructive criticism is not "moaning" just because other people dislike what you don't. Criticism helps people be aware of issues and may advertently make factories do better next time. Calling it moaning is a hilariously undermining ad hominem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Thought the question was rep-specified

A few gens but not ultra high-end, had some Rollies in the past but have long been sold years ago

Idk bro. I feel like they cut too many corners. Different case, different CG, no bezel lip on Pepsi, brown insert for the red. Rehaut is doodoo. Judging by my CF Hulk the crystal isn't great either. If we're judging relative to its peers the VRF/ROF depending on your bracelet of choice is still the winner.

I mean obviously?

Plenty of people can pick apart those watches but from my perspective those faults are very trivial. If what I'm picking apart on this Pepsi which in my opinion is really bad, is in turn just trivial to you, then go for it. Don't let other peoples perspectives bother you. Enjoy the CF Pepsi. But constructive criticism is not "moaning" just because other people dislike what you don't. Criticism helps people be aware of issues and may advertently make factories do better next time. Calling it moaning is a hilariously undermining ad hominem.
Correct just your opinion