• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Can you please share some details about why ROF batman is not ok. From what I have read seems like a descent choice. Also Andrew from Trusty proposed it as a good choice.I ask because I ordered it. Thank you.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I like my ROF Pepsi a lot. I've had and still have a sample of just about every factory's 6 digit GMT offering.

Some comments I made on the ROF thread:

The ROF movement is the gold standard GMT rep movement. While there have been some accounts of fit and finish issues, mine is without any noticeable flaws. The bezel operation is nice, the crystal is acceptable OOTB, the bracelet, clasp, and case are good. The dial and hands are OK. I like ARF hands better except that in daylight the ARF hands (and dial marker) lume is so shock white that it sticks out in a bad way and looks fake. This was an easy choice for me.

16185233239230.jpg

ROF dials have a more pronounced serif on the L and E in ROLEX. There are some gen dials like this, though I've not seen any on 6 digit GMTs.

i like the ROF CGs much better than CFs, that's more important to some than others.

jZ5A0J.jpg

If you get a good sample on your ROF Batman you should be happy with it. I'm in no rush to replace my ROF Pepsi, not even with a CF.

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Li texted me again. “BTW, CF pepsi is on the way to my warehouse, QC will be ready after this weekend.” Man, it’s just delay after delay with this watch. I’m getting annoyed at how many times that I’ve heard “this week” or “within a few days.” Like fuck, if you don’t know, you don’t know. Just tell us that.

But whatever, couple more days and we’re good, boys!

I totally feel you! I was in the airline industry many years and as I’m sure you know, delays are common. Sometimes we think a mechanical issue is fixed but then it isn’t and so we make an announcement to let the passengers know that it’s gonna be another 30 minutes, 40 minutes etc I think this is what’s happening with our TDs: they are given a certain timeframe by say, Clean but then something has to be adjusted, tweaked and so the delivery date to the TD gets pushed back. Fortunately, as time goes by, we get closer to the day when we finally receive QC pictures and all is good again :)

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
Hey all, new to the forum. Joined to keep an eye on the developments of the CF GMT too.

Is it just the Pepsi that's not come in yet, or the BLNR too? It looks like a few TDs show them on their site

Alexkat

15/12/18
I like my ROF Pepsi a lot. I've had and still have just about every factory's 6 digit GMT offering.

Some comments I made on the ROF thread:

i like the ROF CGs much better than CFs, that's more important to some than others.

jZ5A0J.jpg

If you get a good sample on your ROF Batman you should be happy with it. I'm in no rush to replace my ROF Pepsi, not even with a CF.
Well it is good to know. I also believe that ROF is better in details. Thank you for your answer

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Worse is the desperation to receive the watch. Am I the only person who pays and just forgets about it till it arrives?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly. These guys would not last in the gen AD waiting game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: ssouthall6

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Worse is the desperation to receive the watch. Am I the only person who pays and just forgets about it till it arrives?!

if you are here to comment it means that not you if you are so forgotten

:D :D

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
if you are here to comment it means that not you if you are so forgotten

:D :D

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Haha you'd be right except tapatalk keeps vibrating my wrist!!!

Reactions: Clarkent

onlyrolexes

26/12/20
Just got my gen Batgirl and it says Hi!
ebc88542f34b2c6b30027bb732ca4a1b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

Nice! Congrats bro! I got my Batman return (2021 oyster) two months ago from my AD. Best watch I’ve ever owned. I’m tempted to buy a gen batgirl to daily. Once you’ve owned gen you start seeing flaws that get annoying. Most days I don’t think about it but once in a while the flaws bug me lol.

tuckr

23/5/10

Hey here's my two cents... Beautiful! No doubt you are enjoying it and your friends probably can't believe it's a rep,. Way to go!

onlyrolexes

26/12/20

Nice! Congrats bro! I got my Batman return (2021 oyster) two months ago from my AD. Best watch I’ve ever owned. I’m tempted to buy a gen batgirl to daily. Once you’ve owned gen you start seeing flaws that get annoying. Most days I don’t think about it but once in a while the flaws bug me lol.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
God this CG obsession is embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

There isn't a more OCD group of people with a common interest that I've ever been around. No need to be embarrassed about it. For the record, l am not obsessed with CGs, it's just that CFs are unique in a way that some find unattractive. CF Subs have the same characteristic. It's a feature worth mentioning when someone asks for a comparison.