• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

amgbenz04

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/10/19
Who currently makes the best version of the BLRO?

amgbenz04

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/10/19
I ordered from Mary, she said she had pre-ordered a few and should be able to provide QC in 'some days'. I'm in no rush, I've left the house about 4 times in nearly 2 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, fairly new here. Who is the TD with Mary?

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
Who currently makes the best version of the BLRO?

Mate you’ve been a user since 2019 so you should know better than to ask that here. Asking “who makes the best ________” on RWI is the equivalent of saying “I’m not sure about this whole communism thing” while being interrogated by the KGB. You will be torn to shreds and possibly never heard from again, thrown into the depths of some replica watch gulag and reduced to a mere shell of who you were before you uttered those words.

But, I’ll throw you a bone. Personally I believe that atm there are no great BLRO watches out of the box. Noob made a good insert but the movement was garbage. But that doesn’t matter bc noob probably won’t be back for a while, if the RWI gossip bloggers are correct. The ROF insert is quite good but the rest of the watch IMO is subpar. Personally, I’d wait for the clean factory release to peer it’s head out of its underground factory. It’ll take some time, depending on what Punxsutawney Li says we might have 6 more weeks of no QCs. If you are impatient and wanna do a build with what’s on the market rn, I’d recommend a case you are okay with, a VR movement, and an ROF insert. There’s much more info and details on the forum, just search with google. Cheers ????

Alexkat

15/12/18
Mate you’ve been a user since 2019 so you should know better than to ask that here. Asking “who makes the best ________” on RWI is the equivalent of saying “I’m not sure about this whole communism thing” while being interrogated by the KGB. You will be torn to shreds and possibly never heard from again, thrown into the depths of some replica watch gulag and reduced to a mere shell of who you were before you uttered those words.

But, I’ll throw you a bone. Personally I believe that atm there are no great BLRO watches out of the box. Noob made a good insert but the movement was garbage. But that doesn’t matter bc noob probably won’t be back for a while, if the RWI gossip bloggers are correct. The ROF insert is quite good but the rest of the watch IMO is subpar. Personally, I’d wait for the clean factory release to peer it’s head out of its underground factory. It’ll take some time, depending on what Punxsutawney Li says we might have 6 more weeks of no QCs. If you are impatient and wanna do a build with what’s on the market rn, I’d recommend a case you are okay with, a VR movement, and an ROF insert. There’s much more info and details on the forum, just search with google. Cheers ????

Can you please share some details about why ROF batman is not ok. From what I have read seems like a descent choice. Also Andrew from Trusty proposed it as a good choice.I ask because I ordered it. Thank you.

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 9 Pro μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Can you please share some details about why ROF batman is not ok. From what I have read seems like a descent choice. Also Andrew from Trusty proposed it as a good choice.I ask because I ordered it. Thank you.

Why don't you buy one and let us know. If you like it great. If you don't sell it on m2m and all you've lost is a couple of tenners on postage.
I quite like the ROF myself but would probably swing for the Clean one discussed here just out of curiosity. But I am a BLNR fan so that is what I willmorder

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Just got my gen Batgirl and it says Hi!
ebc88542f34b2c6b30027bb732ca4a1b.jpg

Sent from my CPH1919 using Tapatalk

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
Thank you! I appreciate it. I love both reps and gens (reps way more carefree to wear). But gen is gen and does come with a little extra on top like you said. I won’t pay over retail but at retail it’s a sound and worthwhile purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This dudes living his best life right here lol. Cheers guy, that is one sweet hunk of parts you got there

Reactions: onlyrolexes

Alexkat

15/12/18
Why don't you buy one and let us know. If you like it great. If you don't sell it on m2m and all you've lost is a couple of tenners on postage.
I quite like the ROF myself but would probably swing for the Clean one discussed here just out of curiosity. But I am a BLNR fan so that is what I willmorder
As soon I will receive it I will let you know!!!

Reactions: RiffRalf

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
I just ordered the blro on jubilee and was told that stock will be in in 1-2 weeks. lets see...

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
From which TD ?

originally wanted to order from jtime, but didn‘t get a response to my whatsapp, so I wrote to toro from whom I had ordered before a few years ago and got an instant reply… so I went with toro. maybe they get stock later. no idea

Manuel8080

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/4/16
originally wanted to order from jtime, but didn‘t get a response to my whatsapp, so I wrote to toro from whom I had ordered before a few years ago and got an instant reply… so I went with toro. maybe they get stock later. no idea
i order from Jtime , to me fast response on watsapp...
1 week ago , i m waiting for QC of GMT CF 116710 LN
and SUB VSF 116610LN , Li told me 3-5 days for QC a about the VSF and 7-10 days about CF Gmt ...haven t received nothing yet

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
i order from Jtime , to me fast response on watsapp...
1 week ago , i m waiting for QC of GMT CF 116710 LN
and SUB VSF 116610LN , Li told me 3-5 days for QC a about the VSF and 7-10 days about CF Gmt ...haven t received nothing yet

Nobody has for the CF GMT range. I paid Li on 16/6 for a Pepsi but I think this week we will see something happen but I said that last week. Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Manuel8080

Banned
9/4/16
Nobody has for the CF GMT range. I paid Li on 16/6 for a Pepsi but I think this week we will see something happen but I said that last week. Lol!

How many days he told to you for the CF Gmt ?

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
How many days he told to you for the CF Gmt ?

He said before the end of this week which has now passed so I guess he doesn’t know. I suspect it was always going to be delayed as I think the images appeared too soon before production really got going. It will arrive when it’s ready and a polished product.

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
He said before the end of this week which has now passed so I guess he doesn’t know. I suspect it was always going to be delayed as I think the images appeared too soon before production really got going. It will arrive when it’s ready and a polished product.

Li texted me again. “BTW, CF pepsi is on the way to my warehouse, QC will be ready after this weekend.” Man, it’s just delay after delay with this watch. I’m getting annoyed at how many times that I’ve heard “this week” or “within a few days.” Like fuck, if you don’t know, you don’t know. Just tell us that.

But whatever, couple more days and we’re good, boys!

Reactions: Replisimio

Manuel8080

Banned
9/4/16
Li texted me again. “BTW, CF pepsi is on the way to my warehouse, QC will be ready after this weekend.” Man, it’s just delay after delay with this watch. I’m getting annoyed at how many times that I’ve heard “this week” or “within a few days.” Like fuck, if you don’t know, you don’t know. Just tell us that.

But whatever, couple more days and we’re good, boys!
It will be true this time ? :p