• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Jakeson

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/21
EU
Thought it would be interesting to share that a chinese watch factory called Cronos that specializes in homages rather than reps makes a pretty nice Pepsi homage that actually got the bezel lip right, and also has a very nice insert that beats any rep out right now (even VRF imo)

jKWPO4.jpg

I have not handled one but I have read people stating the build quality is great. Throwing in a rep dial can possibly put this in the running for the nicest Pepsi rep.
Looks just like GMF to be honest
67567b33641d7109a74ede05693b74d1.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-N970F mit Tapatalk

Reactions: BoobBandit

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Of course it’s an issue! I was being polite and subtle which you know nothing about. Of course it matters, it’s a distinctive feature of the Pepsi and a very deliberate design Rolex went with on this model. Hopefully it will be done correctly along with some other aspects of the CF but it’s perfectly wearable as is! Some guys don’t notice detail and some do. Before I retired details were something I prided my business on and what made me successful so for me I see them but at the end of the day it’s just a Chinese knock off so enjoy it for that and nothing else and let others feel how they want without constantly going on about it like you always do! Your negativity spoils most threads you are involved in! Time to move on and that’s me done!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude I was being sarcastic, and how exactly am I bringing negativity? When I mentioned these flaws I never criticized anyone for buying it, rather I got hailed insults such as being a whiner, paranoid, and miserable and when I retaliate I'M the negative one? Have you ever seen me quote someone who likes this rep with "you shouldn't, that model is so inaccurate" or have you just seen me reply to people hailing insults at me unprovoked cause of a critical opinion of the watch?

Do I have to be polite and subtle to not get emotionally immature rep owners to not get upset by an objective review with no bias? Give me a break buddy.

Last edited:

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know
Dude I was being sarcastic, and how exactly am I bringing negativity? When I mentioned these flaws I never criticized anyone for buying it, rather I got hailed insults such as being a whiner, paranoid, and miserable and when I retaliate I'M the negative one? Have you ever seen me quote someone who likes this rep with "you shouldn't, that model is so inaccurate" or have you just seen me reply to people hailing insults at me unprovoked cause of a critical opinion of the watch?

Do I have to be polite and subtle to not get emotionally immature rep owners to not get upset by an objective review with no bias? Give me a break buddy.

You’re full of shit and far from objective that much is apparent. You are not here to talk about the watch, you here to validate yourself and your stupidity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

The fact you still participate in this thread, with zero intent of ever purchasing this rep. Paints the exact picture of who you are. You here to criticise and only criticise. Now that to me, a normal English speaking individual says you are here to be negative. That is all you contribute. Furthermore, your experience is based on pictures alone with nothing tangible. That again paints the picture of what type of person you are.

The funny thing is, you own flawed reps. The major difference being that you have them physically and understand that the flaws are so minor that they are irrelevant to you. No-one here is trying to paint a picture of this CF being the best thing since sliced bread. What we're saying is, the good outweighs the bad. This is a superior product to the VRF. My opinion isn't based on fantasy, pictures, or whichever way the wind is blowing. I had both of them in my hands.

The point is, just ask yourself this question. You don't need to answer it for us. But why are you in this thread? Why are you participating in a product you have no interest in buying?

That to me sounds like a very negative, sad individual. But you do you, it's entertaining to watch your rebuttals.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You’re full of shit and far from objective that much is apparent. You are not here to talk about the watch, you here to validate yourself and your stupidity

Says the goofball who said there's a run of Pepsi's without the lip to make himself feel better.

Last edited:
Reactions: RiffRalf

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
The fact you still participate in this thread, with zero intent of ever purchasing this rep. Paints the exact picture of who you are. You here to criticise and only criticise. Now that to me, a normal English speaking individual says you are here to be negative. That is all you contribute. Furthermore, your experience is based on pictures alone with nothing tangible. That again paints the picture of what type of person you are.

The funny thing is, you own flawed reps. The major difference being that you have them physically and understand that the flaws are so minor that they are irrelevant to you. No-one here is trying to paint a picture of this CF being the best thing since sliced bread. What we're saying is, the good outweighs the bad. This is a superior product to the VRF. My opinion isn't based on fantasy, pictures, or whichever way the wind is blowing. I had both of them in my hands.

The point is, just ask yourself this question. You don't need to answer it for us. But why are you in this thread? Why are you participating in a product you have no interest in buying?

That to me sounds like a very negative, sad individual. But you do you, it's entertaining to watch your rebuttals.

Of course I would never purchase this rep, it's full of flaws that I don't like. Doesn't mean I chastise others who do. Pointing out flaws that I don't like and informing others about them is not negative. A critical review is not negative. Pointing out flaws on video and pictures IS tangible especially when fellow rep and gen owners who handled both in real life corroborate my claims. How many people here who handled the gen stated the color is lacking and the lip is not present? Why would I need to purchase this watch when it has been confirmed by gen owners many times over?

Of course I own flawed reps, how many times do I have to repeat that flaws are different for everyone and just because I don't like it means you should not either? The difference is I don't downplay the flaws in my reps like a silly child who gets mad at others on an internet forum for pointing them out and calling them negative. I view them objectively like a rational adult.

What really marks a sad individual is someone who can't handle getting their products criticized without slandering and insulting others for feeling differently. That's pathetic.

The reason I am here is to level the playing field to people spewing bullshit like you who actually undermines these flaws to ignorant and uneducated people, who actually learned about the flaws through me and Street and others and made an informed decision whether to buy one or not. A few people thanking us is a testament to that. Not to mention to also dispel bullshit like Bandit over here making ridiculous claims about the gen to make the rep appear better than it is.

Last edited:

Tiltbox

16/6/21

So the actual facts are for the BLRO and BLNR is you can’t swap a 116710BLNR or 116710LN bracelet with bracelet ref number 78200 onto a 126710 without using spring bars from the older model.

Last year Rolex made the proper oyster bracelet to fit the 126710 model GMTs as they added that to their line up. It has the proper end links (fits correctly and flush with the case lugs) and uses the correct (much thinner) spring bars that come on the jubilee model as well. The post you referenced from the forums was right after the 126710 models came out and people wanted to put the 78200 bracelet on them. It looks wonky even with the “hacked” spring bars as the bracelet end links weren’t made for that model.

For reference the new oyster bracelet reference number is 79200. The 78200 fits poorly imo.

Reactions: EagleBear

Lew

3/7/21
Has anyone got a QC for a Pepsi recently?

It sounds like the initial Batman stock was quite limited and my TD thinks it'll be a few more weeks until they get more.

Wondering if these supply issues are affecting the Pepsi too? May swap my order over.

BoobBandit

resident fallguy
24/5/21
wouldn’t you like to know

It sounds like the initial Batman stock was quite limited and my TD thinks it'll be a few more weeks until they get more.

Wondering if these supply issues are affecting the Pepsi too? May swap my order over.

No bro. The situation is fluid over there. It could be a delay. If they’re working on Batmans they’re not going to get to another batch of PEPSI before that.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
So the actual facts are for the BLRO and BLNR is you can’t swap a 116710BLNR or 116710LN bracelet with bracelet ref number 78200 onto a 126710 without using spring bars from the older model.

Last year Rolex made the proper oyster bracelet to fit the 126710 model GMTs as they added that to their line up. It has the proper end links (fits correctly and flush with the case lugs) and uses the correct (much thinner) spring bars that come on the jubilee model as well. The post you referenced from the forums was right after the 126710 models came out and people wanted to put the 78200 bracelet on them. It looks wonky even with the “hacked” spring bars as the bracelet end links weren’t made for that model.

For reference the new oyster bracelet reference number is 79200. The 78200 fits poorly imo.

Cool, my facts are outdated.
There’s more though, you can’t swap a red/blue insert into an LN or BLNR as the red/blue insert is a different size, you’d need the whole bezel assembly.
I said Rolex made the parts non interchangeable, I was correct. I said there was a workaround and there is. That’s me off the hook now. :thumbsup:

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal

Thanks for your response,
It’s not that you’re wrong those are just a bit older threads. This was done with both the 2020/1 BLNR and BLRO
After the release in June here is the result with both. Blnr and blro bracelet swap
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=811001&share_type=t&link_source=app

Reactions: KJ2020 and RiffRalf

imaballa

8/9/20

I do! Got mine early this am. Which I have so far accepted.

https://imgur.com/a/yh38l3q

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Thanks for your response,
It’s not that you’re wrong those are just a bit older threads. This was done with both the 2020/1 BLNR and BLRO
After the release in June here is the result with both. Blnr and blro bracelet swap
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=811001&share_type=t&link_source=app

That is a nice pictorial. To me it also shows that the rep inserts' problem is not the red but the friggin blue! It's almost violet on the gen!

Reactions: EagleBear

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
KJ2020 I absolutely love the all the color changes of the Gen insert and am so tempted to try and get a CF myself just to see with my own eyes why some are so disappointed with their release. Is there a Member here that does have both the Gen and CF version in their stable? It sure would help if a photo shoot was done with both at sunrise midday and evening in different sunlight positions to see all the changes in both as well as all the normal tell tells with lugs, crown guards date wheel and dial.

Reactions: BoobBandit