Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.pitt View Post

speed bumps galore my dude
    Yeah. Hopefully they won't bother me. I think the blue bleeds through the numbers too

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.pitt View Post

speed bumps galore my dude
      Yeah I know. The blue bleeds through the numbers too I think

Comment

Same Flaw here?! I think Oyster is the best Option

Gesendet von iPhone 12 PRO MAX mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by StreetFighter View Post
          These are really a catalogue of somewhat minor issues, but while this piece may look like a Pepsi on a passing wrist, it will not stand up to scrutiny. I'd be wary of showing it to anyone who says 'nice watch' unless you are prepared to be potentially called out and if it's your game - I would keep it away from close up pics on social media too.
          I'm sorry but this simply isn't true.

I'll say it again, until you and only you, pointed out there was in fact a flaw on the bezel construction and missing a lip. No-one, but no-one had noticed it before. Now they all act, as if it's some huge massive deal breaker. But the fun fact is, that nobody noticed it. These are people that are EXAMINING watches, in 10 x magnification and also clearly have some paranoia issues and they still didn't notice it. It was only you. That's not a dig at you whatsoever, what I am saying is, it was only you that noticed and even then that was with extreme scrutiny, plus the fact that you have the gen yourself.

Now let's go into the real-world. people see watches for a matter of 10 seconds, maybe less, maybe on some occasions more. But, never really enough time to scrutinise a watch and see minor defects. Maybe there exists a few individuals that would, but is is exceptionally unlikely that you will ever meet individuals as obsessed about minor flaws as some of the very insecure people that inhabit this board. The reality is, the biggest tell on this watch is you as a person. And that sentiment applies to all replica watches.

95% of people don't even understand watches. They see the name Rolex and go "oh my god, that's the best watch in the world". They don't know about haute horology, they don't understand that Rolex are middle-lower tier watches (pretentious, timepieces). They are not WIS, they are normal. We all have problems, an addiction to watches, some of us more so than others as clearly displayed in this train-wreck of a thread.

As for social media, 100% you should keep away from it regardless. Even more so, if you're posting watch pictures, but to be frank. If you are posting reps as gens as insta/fb. You're a dickhead anyway and you deserve everything you get.

The point is, all this "flaws" are minor. But when they're blown up and magnified both in terms of dramatics and actual zoom, people start to get paranoid. It just simply doesn't exist in the real-world. This is a fantastic watch, that many of us have been waiting for.

No rep is perfect.

Comment

Couple accepted ones here, looking forward to receiving them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonofalich View Post

snip
              i do think some of the quirks are enough to upset the OCD of some people
              whether they're "deal breakers" will probably depend on individual tolerance, i imagine things like the protruding jubilee will turn off the people who care about SEL fit

i think its a nice watch ootb, but clean definitely still has a lot to improve on and there's certainly a number of reasons why you might recommend a friend hold off for an updated release

Comment

V2, V2s, V3, V3s.........

Comment

This weekend I am planning on going to a party and I'm going to wear my watch. Can anyone here let me know if you are coming so I will leave the watch at home! Since it is only the nerds on this forum (including me) that examine a watch to this extent! Everyone one else says "I love your watch!"
                  "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

Comment

My qc i rl it the dw is to high whats youre opinion ?

Comment

I’m sorry that some of you don’t like my pointing out flaws but the purpose of this thread is to discuss the watch, we can’t pretend the flaws don’t exist, that would be crazy.. the flaws are there, whether we like them or not. It’s up to the individual to decide if he can live with them but we should have the info on hand to be informed. ‘You’ve got a gen, you notice things others didn’t etc..’ that’s the game here, sorry for the spoilers…

Comment

Originally posted by Xuvi View Post

My qc i rl it the dw is to high whats youre opinion ?
                        It’s too high in the pic, ask to see another number or just accept, it’s probably fine.. I’ve said 100x my gen 116610 is like that.. my AD said it is within tolerance so I couldn’t care less.. it’s within tolerance.
                        Last edited by StreetFighter; 22-07-21, 12:08.

Comment

Not mine, seen on Reddit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

More pics, again not mine

Comment

I’m actually kinda disappointed by the BLNR. The insert has some pretty noticeable speed bumps (which is why I suspect the QC pics are all from kind of far away) I’d like to see more QC pics but if they all continue to be this obvious I may cancel my order.

Could someone else plz chime in on the BLNR bezel insert, maybe I’m over exaggerating it. Would appreciate an additional prospective.

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanLing91 View Post
                                I’m actually kinda disappointed by the BLNR. The insert has some pretty noticeable speed bumps (which is why I suspect the QC pics are all from kind of far away) I’d like to see more QC pics but if they all continue to be this obvious I may cancel my order.

Could someone else plz chime in on the BLNR bezel insert, maybe I’m over exaggerating it. Would appreciate an additional prospective.

I guess it's better to keep the BLNR discussion here mate: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...factory-batman

This thread over here is for BLRO..

Comment

Working...
                                X