• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Tiltbox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/21
And according to the known clasp numbers thread it looks like this rep clasp Y8C is from the JF factory most likely.

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
There’s a small lip on mine ;p it’s a nice piece. I have a buddy at work who wears a gen 116710LN daily. He wants the BLRO next after seeing mine LOL
d709504124d20b7da581eefca8a9061f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
There’s a small lip on mine ;p it’s a nice piece. I have a buddy at work who wears a gen 116710LN daily. He wants the BLRO next after seeing mine LOL
d709504124d20b7da581eefca8a9061f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks good. I wonder if Clean fixed it, maybe a later example?

Reactions: EagleBear

Tiltbox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/21
Yeah honestly the lip is barely noticeable to me on my Gen. I had a Gen Batman when they first came out in 2013 and just traded up this year to the BLRO. I would have never noticed there was a lip present on the BLRO that wasn’t on my old Batman if it hadn’t been brought up here.

Reactions: EagleBear

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
That looks good. I wonder if Clean fixed it, maybe a later example?

This is why your commentary is entirely useless. You've never even seen a CF in real life. Yet you continue to talk as if you had. I would respect your opinion if you had a CF, or at least seen one in real life. But instead, you talk from pictures alone as proven by another post of yours. Go see a CF in real life, buy one. You'll find 99% of all your comments are entirely baseless. They're based on images alone, which is never going to be a good way to make accurate comparisons.

There is a very small lip, it's smaller than gen. That is how other users such as replismo, were able to flatten it to create more of a lip. You can't create one from nothing.

Here's another "lip" picture.

IMG-20210731-200056-01.jpg

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
This is why your commentary is entirely useless. You've never even seen a CF in real life. Yet you continue to talk as if you had. I would respect your opinion if you had a CF, or at least seen one in real life. But instead, you talk from pictures alone as proven by another post of yours. Go see a CF in real life, buy one. You'll find 99% of all your comments are entirely baseless. They're based on images alone, which is never going to be a good way to make accurate comparisons.

There is a very small lip, it's smaller than gen. That is how other users such as replismo, were able to flatten it to create more of a lip. You can't create one from nothing.

Here's another "lip" picture.

Nah that looks pretty bad. There is no more extra lip on that as there are on a Submariner bezel.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Nah that looks pretty bad

Oh look another user, that has no intention of buying the CF version. Nor any intention of ever seeing one in real life.
Yet continues to comment on it, continuing to talk as if you have seen one/have one. The reality is all the people who have actually received CF pepsi's have been happy with them. Funny that.

Maybe you should buy a CF or at least borrow one.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Oh look another user, that has no intention of buying the CF version. Nor any intention of ever seeing one in real life.
Yet continues to comment on it, continuing to talk as if you have seen one/have one. The reality is all the people who have actually received CF pepsi's have been happy with them. Funny that.

Maybe you should buy a CF or at least borrow one.

Contrary to popular belief there is no reason to try one in person when the flaw is evident in photos, not to mention plenty of owners here stated there is no lip once holding one in hand.

Why do you need approval of other users to enjoy it? Why do you fight so hard for approval of others? Just rock it. I like reps other people don't. Just wear it and keep it movin'.

Reactions: StreetFighter

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Admittedly I am Not entirely sure what this missing lip business is about but I don’t think I have a lip on my 2015 batman (see pic). If it does have a lip then it’s hardly noticeable....Maybe I’m not seeing the flaws with this rep because i ain’t paranoid about getting called out or I just don’t care to scrutinise reps to that level. Don’t have the time or inclination tbh. Just enjoy them for what they are. I’d happily wear this rep with a gen xtal and DW.

E972-F884-7953-4-D80-8-B04-C1756105-DCC5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: m5smg2