• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Buy only gen and get out of the replica forums

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

0/10 Shitpost.

With that logic, you yourself can get out of the rep forums and go hang out at DHGate.

Last edited:
Reactions: alexcast

thechoppiestgreens

2/4/18
Any modders here that would do the KJ bezel lip mod? I think i’d like to have this done to my CF Pepsi once it comes in. Other than that, this watch is unreal good.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Clasp code Y8C. Letter number letter. My genuine clasp code is three numbers. 314.

Anyone else with a gen BLRO confirm if their code is also numbers only?

shigetty

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/5/20
My friend's gen BLRO clasp code is 5CC. It was purchased on early April 2021.

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Got mine today.

Such a beauty under Mexican sun
247ea0c50487cf2718f6f3660c073d38.jpg

c4a2cc06cba1004d0543b7f69316fc6e.jpg

25b066bae016e98297f3077bd0a0f130.jpg

7de6cf5ac0413d3ca24447649efc94ce.jpg

c8795b508154b691b2dd4ac33d4eaa1e.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Sorry to quote all these photos guys but I think these shots kind of proves there really isn’t an actual bump in the transition but like a surface finish issue, just look at the ‘18’ in the last pic there’s literally no bump or line but it’s totally visible in others. A paint mod would hopefully fix it nicely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Are we discussing fine details again?

Buddy if you don’t like the discussion then don’t bother with the thread. Maybe you can get involved in a more constructive way with some positive input rather than this criticism narrative you have going.

Reactions: Pietros

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I got mine, and as usual the truth is somewhere in the middle.

As someone who nitpicked the hell out of the noob daytona to the point I spent a day refinishing the case, because in my eyes they got it completely wrong, I see where the perfectionists are coming from.

However the 'fat lugs' are nowhere near as bad in the flesh, and anyway that wouldn't bother me too much as it can be reshaped.

What is disappointing is the high, protruding sel. I guess this could be improved using an alternative bracelet, but even so, whilst not visible on the wrist, it is evident when examining it off the wrist. This is much more evident than the absence of the lip, which is noticeable but not glaring and again is something that can be modded. Even so, whilst minor these are sloppy mistakes they should have got right really.

Crystal is a dead giveaway as always. Hands are OK under the loupe but usually it's something I would swap for gen anyway - regardless again the hand size mistake is annoyingly sloppy.

On a positive note, the dial is excellent, and the overall finish of the piece is very good. Insert is better than expected on the wrist. I'm not an expert on the colours like some, but the blue seems less gen-like than the red. I compared to a mate who has the gen, unfortunately I don't know which mk version it is, and the red was arguably slightly darker on his gen, looking more brown-ish at certain angles.

Comparing it to a dhgate rep is as absurd as ignoring the flaws, which are clearly present - some worse than others - and should be acknowledged. It's the only way the makers will improve them with future releases. Regardless of the flaws it's, like most releases around this price point, a high quality rep, but still a rep.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Buddy if you don’t like the discussion then don’t bother with the thread. Maybe you can get involved in a more constructive way with some positive input rather than this criticism narrative you have going.

My actual quote, before you deliberately changed and misquoted me was.
Are we seriously analysing clasp nomenclature... my goodness.

Tell me, you're not being over the top by dissecting a rep for it's printing, on the internal side of a clasp? Tell me, is that constructive? It's something on the internal of the watch, something that will be seen by no-one. Yet you revel in the discovery that there might be something slightly off... you post this under the guise of being constructive. You're the most negative person on this thread by a clear mile. Focus on flaws that actually impact the watch, to quote you. Be constructive.

Let's be clear here. You were asking people to confirm their watches had only numbers on the clasp code... I mean anal much? There's criticism and then there's being over the top. You are being over the top.

Last edited:

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
My actual quote, before you deliberately changed and misquoted me was.

Tell me, you're not being over the top by dissecting a rep for it's printing, on the internal side of a clasp? Tell me, is that constructive? It's something on the internal of the watch, something that will be seen by no-one. Yet you revel in the discovery that there might be something slightly off... you post this under the guise of being constructive. You're the most negative person on this thread by a clear mile. Focus on flaws that actually impact the watch, to quote you. Be constructive.

Let's be clear here. You were asking people to confirm their watches had only numbers on the clasp code... I mean anal much? There's criticism and then there's being over the top. You are being over the top.

Aren’t members entitled to ask questions? I honestly don’t see it as a big deal. He is simply asking, he is not passing any judgement on clasp codes on gen vs rep. You don’t have to get so triggered.

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
Hello fellow watch freaks…
Just wanted to chime in contribute a bit, I want to start by saying I’m nobody here in these Rep rooms or in the Gen rooms with any type of expertise. All I am is a collector of beautiful timepieces genuine and no so genuine. ;) I love and share them all in both rooms with everyone what has the same passion and I believe that at the end of the day we all want the same thing and in a perfect world we would. A few have tried TC included
unfortunately we don’t live in that world and human error is inevitable in both the Rep or Gen factories. Funny thing is it doesn’t matter which Rooms you spend your time in these days “we” always find something to complain about or critique and yes even “Us” Gen owners find S**T to complain about just on a different level. I have always loved the Rolex GMT all of them so of course when the BLRO on Oyster was released a few months ago I loved everything about it including colors of the insert yes I like this variant the best.
I love the way the Gen factories change up things with the new releases to keep the Rep factories of their toes and this release is a perfect example or that. So whether you’re a GEN owner or a Rep owner or both the struggle is real in the pursuit of perfection. That may just be an illusion, we will always pick apart someone else’s masterpiece and find something wrong with it whether it’s a $1000 Rep or a $100,000 Gen I’m totally guilty of it myself I have to make a conscious effort to enjoy all my timepieces Gen or Rep for what they are nothing more nothing less.
I’m getting a bit long winded so I will share just a few images of what I love about this stunning model with yes my Gen 2021 BLRO here they are for you to enjoy or rip apart lol ;) just had to say it have a great day and try to remember you’re supposed to tell time with it that’s all… bahaha yeah sure tell time with it that’s what I have my phone!
a66ee38dfec0d53e4901f812179319ad.jpg

132bb3cb5451824c5a8b6202466e2ff8.jpg

65ac17d742b89383a379986c62975e1e.jpg

a28691259a2532077bfaca05fb6d48c6.jpg

a87ca54fbcb99887bbf2b30fb6d70967.jpg

4b060be2d7718b675b84dc370572bf0f.jpg

18e03c28b64be4a48948fe92bcac4e60.jpg

67d48877d5fcce4b01efc184b6ba1bbe.jpg

effb2dd2e6610e350421c199de971310.jpg

EagleBear

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/15
SoCal
Well said bro. What an incredible range of colors on that gen insert. And that lip, oh my.

What a gorgeous piece, thanks for the exquisite pics.

Thank you Brother, it’s Botox ;)
Because she’s all about the looks you know… ;) bahaha

Reactions: KJ2020

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK

yeh it’s kinda embarrassing when grown men are taking about clasp codes on a fake watch. Why would anyone even think to look at that. Lol.

For some, if a fake watch ain’t perfect, they ain’t dropping their life savings on it (£400) and risk getting called out at school.

Also, Finding flaws ain’t exactly constructive feedback - it’s telling master fakers at the factories what they already know. At the end of the day dealers and factories want to ensure continuation of rep forum sales across v1,2,3 etc....so telling your dealer (who is “close” to the factory, as suggested earlier) is playing into the hands of the rep system.

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Well said bro. What an incredible range of colors on that gen insert. And that lip, oh my.

What a gorgeous piece, thanks for the exquisite pics.

if you have only one choice to get for you which one will you prefer as it is out the box " Noob with the lip or CF no lip? nothing compare well to the genuine anyway most were complain about the red on the CF but actually i see the blue is way worst then the red. still CF is one of the best pepsi replica on the market, it will never be a pepsi as NWBIG replica ever anyway. and the genuine is a real gem.

xox

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/11
my clasp code is - M - 0 - R - 0 - N - that is odd - never had one with 5 letter and number combination before, but I will enjoy it anyways