• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
My TD told me adhesive bezels are a sticky topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is your TD?!

Furthermore, we have a sticky situation on our hands, its not just on our bezels.

What’s with the fat lume stripe gotta on the minute hand? Talk about a crack!

Yellow sign. Black letters. WIDE LUME

Amguy1

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
25/9/18
Here's your side by side pics of the wider bezel inside rim (the infamous LIP) on the gen.

jzwN28.jpg

jzw7fR.jpg

Is that it wow some people are fussy. I’ve ordered anyways. QC received and should receive next week. Will review then

Reactions: RiffRalf

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Who is your TD?!

Furthermore, we have a sticky situation on our hands, its not just on our bezels.

What’s with the fat lume stripe gotta on the minute hand? Talk about a crack!

Yellow sign. Black letters. WIDE LUME

Can’t disclose that at the moment, part of our Trust.

Man that gen bezel has lips like
giphy.gif

Lisa Rinna!

The lume is only upsetting to those who rely on it while wearing their reps in poor lit rooms.

kevBquick

9/10/18
Here's your side by side pics of the wider bezel inside rim (the infamous LIP) on the gen.

jzwN28.jpg

jzw7fR.jpg

instead of the fraction of a millimeter we love to debate...we can see it in the color. the pinkish/magenta color in the red. the burple in the blue...it was easy from the minute it was thrown up. no pun intended.

Reactions: KJ2020

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
That looks better (above). Some inconsistencies in the quality of the winding crowns fitted to these..which is normal I suppose. A worn die on the machine that cuts the crowns needs to be changed more regularly than it is, some crowns are great others are not, R factory will change the dies more often I'd bet.

2nova2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/19
Seattle, WA
My dates from Jtime, I am impressed
Payment Confirmed - July 7
QC Received and Confirmed - July 16
Tracking Received - July 19

ornateLover

2/8/20
I am trying to figure out which blnr to get. I understand the cf 126710 has the wrong minute hand. Is the CF 116710 closer to the cf hulk shape and the CF 126710 has a rounder shape like the new rolexes or is one of them closer to pre 2010 models?

I am ok with the crown setting in wrong direction.

It seems like 116710 has slightly more elegant crown guards except for the weird side angle slant problem

Last edited:

repreg123

7/8/19
I am trying to figure out which blnr to get. I understand the cf 126710 has the wrong minute hand. Is the CF 116710 closer to the cf hulk shape and the CF 126710 has a rounder shape like the new rolexes or is one of them closer to pre 2010 models?

I am ok with the crown setting in wrong direction.

It seems like 116710 has slightly more elegant crown guards except for the weird side angle slant problem

Uhm what? As far as I have seen clean only released a 126710. It does come with either oyster or jubilee, which both are from ARF I believe.

Also I haven't seen any blnr yet..

ornateLover

2/8/20