• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Anyone who doesn’t want this watch for a bezel lip issue or any other “flaw” is crazy

This is the best rep on the market right now IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far from that........

The Alchemy Index

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Far from that........

Wow, such a bold statement.
The 126610 is "more perfect" than this one!

I love the look of this CF, and I might buy one, but we can't say yet that this is the best rep on the market :D

VSF is no longer in production and neither is noob, maybe I should say best rep in production. That’s what I meant by market. Also no gmt before has looked very good and had a usable movement OOTB.

I am actually holding the watch and comparing to my ARF gmt, VSF 116610 and 126610 and it’s on par if not better than them in visual details and most importantly feel. Holds up well to my gen gmt too.

I’ve also seen direct side by side comparison to the 126710BLRO and it is nearly identical visually.

I know we can find every little fraction of a MM of something off on a 100x zoom on a computer, but on the wrist no one would ever know this isn’t a gen.

Last edited:

peter4ptv

14/5/20
L. A.
Anyone who doesn’t want this watch for a bezel lip issue or any other “flaw” is crazy

This is the best gmt made to date. Looks incredible, feels very gen like and has an actual usable gmt movement.

It’s better than noob, ARF and I’d be skeptical if VSF could make a better one, and I have many VSF.

Yes it is, but not better than VRF maxi

Reactions: Exklusive

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
VSF is no longer in production and neither is noob, maybe I should say best rep in production. That’s what I meant by market. Also no gmt before has looked very good and had a usable movement OOTB.

I am actually holding the watch and comparing to my ARF gmt, VSF 116610 and 126610 and it’s on par if not better than them in visual details and most importantly feel. Holds up well to my gen gmt too.

I’ve also seen direct side by side comparison to the 126710BLRO and it is nearly identical visually.

I know we can find every little fraction of a MM of something off on a 100x zoom on a computer, but on the wrist no one would ever know this isn’t a gen.

I'm not disagreeing that this is a good rep, but there are enough tells on it that someone who knows better could spot it as a fake on someone else's wrist. Maybe not while said wrist is moving, but if you are looking over someone's shoulder while they are typing, or if they are pointing at something on a sheet of paper, etc., the short minute hand or the insert join lines or the lack of a bezel lip are easily seen.

Again, I'm not casting aspersions on the rep, just pointing put that your comment "on the wrist no one would ever know this isn’t a gen" doesn't pertain to many of us.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

This is the best gmt made to date. Looks incredible, feels very gen like and has an actual usable gmt movement.

It’s better than noob, ARF and I’d be skeptical if VSF could make a better one, and I have many VSF.

I haven't handled the CF Pepsi but unless they vastly improved over their latest CF Hulk this does not come close to my VSF reps in terms of feel, let alone the lack of gen-likeness with changes of bezel lip, hazy crystal, lug size, and insert color

Not to say this rep is not good, I'm sure it is just that -- good. But saying it's beyond VSF is a bold statement.

Last edited:

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Holds up well to my gen gmt too.

If your gen gmt is a pepsi, can you post some side by side pics please? Or even if it isn't, it would still be appreciated to see the case, crystal, lugs, etc.

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
I haven’t paid much attention to the Clean Batman as I’m interested in the Pepsi.

I’m reading these Clean inserts are glued in which is a step backward. The ARF Pepsi is still delayed so I’ve ordered the Clean Pepsi.

I agree its not as gen like but disagree with it being a step backward.

As a guy who like to make alignments perfect and tinker with my watches… I much prefer the adhesive to the press fit. As the press in inserts always seem to snap.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
735926e1f0e465b5bd150ce641c85c48.jpg

My QC from Mary. Wonky bezel makes the transition difficult to judge but seems OK. Cyclops is nasty but I'd change that out for gen anyway.

Reactions: KJ2020

kevBquick

9/10/18

my VR Max pepsi is the same. movement may be a little better with Cf. both have usable gmt function. which is great. i prefer the color of the VR insert to clean. I like the burple and pink hues inside the VR insert. Clean factory seems more towards noob coloring on the insert.

macarone

Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
I agree its not as gen like but disagree with it being a step backward.

As a guy who like to make alignments perfect and tinker with my watches… I much prefer the adhesive to the press fit. As the press in inserts always seem to snap.

My TD told me adhesive bezels are a sticky topic.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I’ll let you figure out which is gen

Credit to @onlyrolexes

5c20d19389a70620dd0765b3aa3ca719.jpg

56625c69bd618c52a0aeef2742bb5f07.jpg

c274dd18dab0200051a7dee2584ab649.jpeg

It's a good rep bro, but as has been mentioned, things like the short minute hand, insert join line, bezel lip, and crystal (cyclops glare) easily ID the rep on the left

jzwN28.jpg

jzw7fR.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Solaris58