• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
Yea Chazingtime is not the most efficient. Took him 5 minutes to respond to email chains in respect to payment info. And after payment ghosted me for my ARF batman QC pics, which he said was it stock and available asap. And now all I get is please be patient responses (sometimes).

God help anyone ordering not certain in stock CF GMT from him.

Also slightly amusing is their webpage header, advertising with a picture of gen :megalol:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Please bro....plesse. I have like 3-4 friends with gen mk3 papsi. I know very well the watch ;-)

Red gen color is too different from rep. Too much

No.

You haven't seen the product in real life, and you're making comparisons to a product you have seen in real life.

No.

This isn't the first time Mark that you've made such statements, I remember you on the noob thread too. I'll repeat what I said there to you verbatim.

Lets wait and see till we get these products in real-life before we make bold statements based on nothing but the pictures of QC's and what are effectively marketing shots. Furthermore, even if this is does turn out to be different to gen. Please explain to me, who exactly is going to call you out for it? First of all, there are now 3 known versions of the BLRO bezel, rumours there is actually a fourth that is brighter too. Even in the gens variation occurs.

You are mistaken and are comparing products you have seen real-life to those you have only seen pictured. Lens distortion, filters, different conditions. You name it. They exist. It is very foolish to ever compare your real-life experience with those that you see on camera. Heck, even your monitor could have poor RGB colour gamut and then not accurately represent the colour you are looking at. Your statement is entirely based on speculation.

Last edited:

oberblender

Certified
20/4/08
I wonder when the other dealers can get it. Ordered with Toro and haven‘t heard any news as to when he gets stock…

Lew

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/7/21
Looks awesome! My OCD wouldn't let me accept the different "3" fonts on the serial though! I rejected mine and waiting for new QCs...

Do they actually print different serials on different watches? Seen a few with the different font on the three now. Surely easier for them to print the same serial on all. (Hoping not all of them have that issue)

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Do they actually print different serials on different watches? Seen a few with the different font on the three now. Surely easier for them to print the same serial on all. (Hoping not all of them have that issue)

From what I've seen so far in this thread, first 4 digits (736D) are the same and the next 4 are random. Mine was 736D0536; first 3 was flat and second 3 was rounded.

Reactions: Lew

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
From what I've seen so far in this thread, first 4 digits (736D) are the same and the next 4 are random. Mine was 736D0536; first 3 was flat and second 3 was rounded.

idem on my two different 3s but ... I gave a mega GL because everything else was awesome.
indeed I am not really interested in the different 3.

tom86

Divers only
Supporter
Certified
28/7/19
EU, UAE
We've seen many flaws on different reps in the last few years. Some of them were major, others were barely noticeable even for the true diehard rep-maniacs, like many of the guys on this forum.

But to reject a watch like this only due to the "different 3's" in the serial number ...well, that's some upper level shit. Nothing personal, just thinking out loud. Imagine you are at a ball at a prime minister's private residence, and some random heir of a billionaire family just shows up to check your watch with a loupe between two afternoon tea servings, and he suddenly starts screaming in front of everyone: "The 3's are different! The 3's are different! I knew it! Guards, get rid of him!"

That's my biggest f..ing nightmare of all.