• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I think this is the best example I've seen so far! Good catch!

KJ2020 is it a camera trick or is the GMT hand hole surround bigger than the hour hand? My eyes have gone crazy today all day after seeing so many QCs over this thread that I get the impression that gmt hand sits at the bottom under the hour hand lol

You could learn to not quote multiple multiple images. That would be swell.

Last edited:

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
I think this is the best example I've seen so far! Good catch!

KJ2020 is it a camera trick or is the GMT hand hole surround bigger than the hour hand? My eyes have gone crazy today all day after seeing so many QCs over this thread that I get the impression that gmt hand sits at the bottom under the hour hand lol

Nah it's a great looking handstack bro. In this pic you can see the red hand going back on top of the hour hand surround.

jZx4rJ.jpg

I know what you mean though, looking critically so much can make you crazy!

Tennesseehorn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/1/07
Sorry Gents but I have to ask--------what is the line under the date in the cyclops? Is it an edge due to the position the picture was taken?

Thanks

Tennesseehorn

6/1/07
Just looks like a reflection

Ok. Thanks. It is a beautiful watch. I was going to buy this Pepsi from my AD at MSRP but after I heard it will be at least 2 years I think I may just pull the trigger on this one.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Is the Oyster version that unpopular or are they just not ready yet?

Lew

3/7/21
Is the Oyster version that unpopular or are they just not ready yet?

Does this forum support polls?

Would be interested to know people's preference. Personally I'll be getting an Oyster.

Mr.pitt

Known Member
28/4/21
very nice ^^^ trusty has better lighting and pics

Last edited:

brandon1221

Known Member
5/9/20
Seeing the QCs from JTime and now trusty really highlights the impact that lighting has on the shade of red on the bezel. The red comes across really well on the trusty QCs

Reactions: Darkbil

spotcom

Finger Lickin’ Good
Supporter
Certified
15/6/19
USA
VHA6xfQ.jpg

Unless I missed something glaring... Probably gonna approve mine

https://imgur.com/a/JGisS3F

2nd digit in the datewheel is not centered, but maybe I just wont wear it that time of the month :-D

All of these Clean GMTs do seem to have high/crooked datewheels. I wonder why? I haven’t seen one good datewheel yet.

ImMunneY

Horology Curious
13/2/18
All of these Clean GMTs do seem to have high/crooked datewheels. I wonder why? I haven’t seen one good datewheel yet.

Not sure man... I even asked him about it and Trusty said "the alignment looks fine to me" LOL. I really wanna pull the GL but ggggrrrrr

first rep in FOREVER