• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

oridian

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/12/19
Ordered both the Pepsi and Batgirl from my dealer… just got told the original expected delivery (to him) shifted from today till end of the month. Heard there’s a lot of demand from the various dealers, and even from their local markets. Can’t wait!

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Great question with a number of correct answers depending on you...

I love the Jubilee but I'd also like to have it on Oyster. Oyster is heavier, the jubilee is lighter and you notice this on the wrist. But you may like the lightweight feel or the heavier ..or you may have a few and like the lighter one for a change.
Then there is the look, jubilee has something oyster doesn't (and vice versa).. For me, I have a box of watches with oysters but only one on jubilee and that 'one' is just perfect. the jubilee makes it special or unique in my collection in this respect..

I'd still like to have it on osyter so i'll buy an oyster version of the rep but I'll probably wait to see if anything happens with the bezel ring before I get one, so if that means wait for another factory then so be it, I'm not in any hurry.

Did you pay retail for it or grey market price wondering?

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Great question with a number of correct answers depending on you...

I love the Jubilee but I'd also like to have it on Oyster. Oyster is heavier, the jubilee is lighter and you notice this on the wrist. But you may like the lightweight feel or the heavier ..or you may have a few and like the lighter one for a change.
Then there is the look, jubilee has something oyster doesn't (and vice versa).. For me, I have a box of watches with oysters but only one on jubilee and that 'one' is just perfect. the jubilee makes it special or unique in my collection in this respect..

I'd still like to have it on osyter so i'll buy an oyster version of the rep but I'll probably wait to see if anything happens with the bezel ring before I get one, so if that means wait for another factory then so be it, I'm not in any hurry.

When referring to 'bezel ring' you mean the metal lip or insert? Thank you

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Metal lip. I think the insert colour is fine considering there’s a few variations of gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uhr70

Pippo9

17/11/16
Metal lip. I think the insert colour is fine considering there’s a few variations of gen.
The metal lip thing is not something I'd ever noticed (though I hadn't been looking that closely for a Pepsi). Now it cant be unseen. It's actually quite an obvious tell.

Anyway, I've got a Clean BLRO on order - I've gone for oyster but also ordered a jubilee bracelet so I can swap. Hoping it's a good release.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Replisimio

Enigmacpl03

26/12/12
NYC
The metal lip thing is not something I'd ever noticed (though I hadn't been looking that closely for a Pepsi). Now it cant be unseen. It's actually quite an obvious tell.

Anyway, I've got a Clean BLRO on order - I've gone for oyster but also ordered a jubilee bracelet so I can swap. Hoping it's a good release.

What is this metal ring everyone is talking about? lol I am having a hard time seeing it, Can someone give me a crayon drawing of what that is? And I am guessing it is also the same on the BLNR?

Reactions: Yakoj

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
What is this metal ring everyone is talking about? lol I am having a hard time seeing it, Can someone give me a crayon drawing of what that is? And I am guessing it is also the same on the BLNR?

Post #142

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xuvi

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
3/8/18
Germany

How much you pay for youre bracelet?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Björn_Ironside

I'm Pretty Popular
10/6/21
Italia
Hello
just ordered a BLRO jub from my dealer ...

I will let you know how much the Metal Lip will make my eyes shine... every time I look at it

=P

Last edited:
Reactions: Uhr70

Darkbil

2/6/21
I've ordered yesterday the 116710 BLNR from PureTime and payment got accepted today. TD said it will take about 2 weeks for me to get the QC images (~ 8. July) . I am really excited!