• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
I wish people who don't know what they're talking about wouldn't make posts as though they know what they are talking about.

If you don't know shit - don't post shit.

Definitely is a bit concerning when people are so confidently spreading misinformation.

Back on topic my TD has told me there's a delay, stock 'should' be arriving 30th.

Yakoj

3/12/19
You can't even see that balance in that photo. Are you sure you know anything about movements?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Calm down. I didnt mean that photo. Ofc i had a look to the others one and the spring seems to be def not blue. That’s all.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I wish people who don't know what they're talking about wouldn't make posts as though they know what they are talking about.

If you don't know shit - don't post shit.

Plus, I wish people would stop making finalistic comments and judgements based on a sum total of nothing. I sometimes wish we could just lock these threads, until QC's were available. But obviously that doesn't work as people would open a new thread. But so many people just make totally absurd accusations and assumptions based on the smallest level of detail. It's just constant bullshit speculation over and over and over and over and over.

Then after speculation comes bold statements "LOL BEZEL LOOKS CRAP TO ME".... 2 months later, you see the same user buying the watch and totally happy with it. It just boggles the mind. It isn't their first rodeo either... you think they'd learn some patience and adopt the attitude of "wait and see". But no no, instead verbal diarrhoea is the preferred option. (an option I obviously like too)

I honestly think we're doomed as a society, people want instant gratification all the time. It's not unique here, but honestly some people here behave like rabid dogs. Just waiting to pick apart and find the smallest negatives they can talk about. So keen to rip into that flesh... zero patience.

It's not even constructive, because once again... we have very few and limited pictures. So your critique is based on nothing. Remember... Garbage in... Garbage out.

But, I think we just have to accept this is forum life. Rant over and I'm going to unsub from this thread and future speculation threads and wait till we actually have QC's or even better, real world pictures in controlled settings.

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
2582eb0653336b749da31e10d5b496ab.jpg

819a6a2b6a7345e18b575d34f7864953.jpg

0bcbb5455f1fc4bfc65b61649467a00e.jpg

0c38ea49cb922094447b96f75b47c3e9.jpg

533ee7cd5aa512dff97598bbf1f2ae24.jpg

91694650e28da0fcd1b0fd20a6daf655.jpg

741081d04384e490b651dce84b8be848.jpg

a3950abefff03b72e47186ed730eb39f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Plus, I wish people would stop making finalistic comments and judgements based on a sum total of nothing. I sometimes wish we could just lock these threads, until QC's were available. But obviously that doesn't work as people would open a new thread. But so many people just make totally absurd accusations and assumptions based on the smallest level of detail. It's just constant bullshit speculation over and over and over and over and over.

Then after speculation comes bold statements "LOL BEZEL LOOKS CRAP TO ME".... 2 months later, you see the same user buying the watch and totally happy with it. It just boggles the mind. It isn't their first rodeo either... you think they'd learn some patience and adopt the attitude of "wait and see". But no no, instead verbal diarrhoea is the preferred option. (an option I obviously like too)

I honestly think we're doomed as a society, people want instant gratification all the time. It's not unique here, but honestly some people here behave like rabid dogs. Just waiting to pick apart and find the smallest negatives they can talk about. So keen to rip into that flesh... zero patience.

It's not even constructive, because once again... we have very few and limited pictures. So your critique is based on nothing. Remember... Garbage in... Garbage out.

But, I think we just have to accept this is forum life. Rant over and I'm going to unsub from this thread and future speculation threads and wait till we actually have QC's or even better, real world pictures in controlled settings.

Again, 100% spot on!

PS Can you move to NorCal so we can be best buddies and hang out? So hard to find a like minded person these days!!!

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
li told you end of the month (june) or end of next month (july)?

Darkbil

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/21
Just spoke with Li at JTime this morning. He confirmed receipt of my funds, and informed me that QC for the first batch would be ready at the end of the month, July 25-27.

Anyone else get updates from their TD?

I think i will also go for the 126710 BLNR. The movement and overall quality is really really nice.

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
Just spoke with Li at JTime this morning. He confirmed receipt of my funds, and informed me that QC for the first batch would be ready at the end of the month, July 25-27.

Anyone else get updates from their TD?

Spoke with him this morning, same time frame :)

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
...no cherry red. You can call that it is fake in 5 seconds, even at a distance of 2 meters....all fake BLROs have the wrong red!

judging a pepsi insert from photos (then puretime photos worse) is in my opinion a waste of time. there are videos and natural photos on reddit, in my opinion it is a good product, but it can only be judged when it arrives on the wrist. clean factory is unlikely to miss the shot.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Pizzo

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
for me it is very similar to the mark 3 gen

ad72dfbc34b6c006ab062b71c9fd5d54.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Pizzo

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
@jonathanling91

FFS! Did you really need to post all these bloody photos clogging up the thread!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People were discussing whether or not the movement was a VR3185, so I provided all the pics that were posted on Puretime so someone with knowledge of the GMT movements would be able to confirm which movement was used in it (and could quote the pictures instead of having to screenshot and post them on their own). My sincerest apologies for making you scroll a tiny bit more. I will never forgive myself for having put you through this arduous burden.

Unlike you, some of us are actually trying to contribute something even remotely valuable to this thread. But thank god I know what RWA stands for now! FOH

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
People were discussing whether or not the movement was a VR3185, so I provided all the pics that were posted on Puretime so someone with knowledge of the GMT movements would be able to confirm which movement was used in it (and could quote the pictures instead of having to screenshot and post them on their own). My sincerest apologies for making you scroll a tiny bit more. I will never forgive myself for having put you through this arduous burden.

Unlike you, some of us are actually trying to contribute something even remotely valuable to this thread. But thank god I know what RWA stands for now! FOH

Why is it everybody tries to turn these threads into a school ground, it’s laughable! Posting loads of unnecessary pics takes up valuable bandwidth but go ahead!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk