• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
There are certain people that I just think this rep game isn't for you. Because you clearly want your reps so you can post on insta-flex. That can be the only logical deduction. In real life, you really think you'll be called out on the slight variation in bezel colour? It's just a weird paranoia... people hardly care what watch you're wearing, some of you seem to think you're going to get called out from 5m away... it's weird.

First of all there's 3 known bezel variations, also possibly a rumoured number 4 revision by Rolex too. Yet you're somehow convinced that is the tell? Honestly, you're living in another world. Lighting plays a HUGE HUGE factor, if you're in a well lit room... halogen vs led. Sunlight vs artificial. There are so so so so many variables to lighting that it makes it impossible.

I think some of you really need to get a grip. It's rather silly. Furthermore, we've still not seen any "real" pictures of it yet. Yet a lot of you are jumping to sweeping conclusions without any evidence other than TD and essentially, marketing shots. We don't even have QC's yet? Unless I've missed something.

TLDR: Calm your tits.

Last edited:

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
you really think you'll be called out on the slight variation in bezel colour?
Yea, I haven’t been able to wear my hulk outside because of its error in color.

First of all there's 3 known bezel variations, also possibly a rumoured number 4 revision by Rolex too. Yet you're somehow convinced that is the tell? Honestly, you're living in another world. Lighting plays a HUGE HUGE factor, if you're in a well lit room... halogen vs led. Sunlight vs artificial. There are so so so so many variables to lighting that it makes it impossible.

I think some of you really need to get a grip. It's rather silly. Furthermore, we've still not seen any "real" pictures of it yet. Yet a lot of you are jumping to sweeping conclusions without any evidence other than TD and essentially, marketing shots. We don't even have QC's yet? Unless I've missed something.

Man boobs are relaxed! It’s a replica and if you think lighting, cameras, rooms and qc’s will win a close comparison, a simple gen pic added to photo roll would be best for the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sonofalich

Uhr70

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/13
USA
There are certain people that I just think this rep game isn't for you. Because you clearly want your reps so you can post on insta-flex. That can be the only logical deduction. In real life, you really think you'll be called out on the slight variation in bezel colour? It's just a weird paranoia... people hardly care what watch you're wearing, some of you seem to think you're going to get called out from 5m away... it's weird.

This X 1000! I live in a very affluent area yet barely see high end watches in the wild these days. On top of that, I very much doubt anyone cares what I wear and more so doubt they can spot a well made rep from 6ft away or more. I am really starting to believe that fixation with perfection must be insta-flex syndrome related as I have no other plausible explanation for such obsession with the smallest details!

Last edited:

Cheesemonger

I'm Pretty Popular
23/11/13
This X 1000! I live in a very affluent area yet barely see high end watches in the wild these days. On top of that, I very much doubt anyone cares what I wear and more so doubt they can spot a well made rep from 6ft away or more. I am really starting to believe that fixation with perfection must be insta-flex syndrome related as I have no other plausible explanation for such obsession with the smallest details!

After my Noob Pepsi took a holiday on staying together, running, etc, I will just be happy to move a built movement into the CF and wear it.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Here's some re-posts of EagleBear 's awesome new 126710 BLRO on oyster. Keep the great pics coming bro!

ZcxnX5.jpg

Zcx9qp.jpg

Zcx6bF.jpg

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
are these gen or rep?

Just look at the minute hand and you will know.
It is clear that the red on the insert looked differently in each of the three pics yet it is the same watch. Lights and angles do affect it's colour saturation even in real life.

Reactions: EagleBear

Navigator H4

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/5/20
The movement has no blue spring. It is a SH 3186 and not a VR 3185. It seems to be modified.