No announcement yet.

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks a little brown to me but certainly better than Noob. Interested.

Comment

That's great! Let's see how it looks once it's out with real pics under daylight
      "What's the biggest tell in a rep?"
      "You!"

Comment

This is the latest gen in SS on Oyster for reference, and has a very nice shade of red. Unfortunately it seems CF hasn't matched this type of red, but still interested in seeing the final product

Comment

Nice, they have got the CG's right this time - probably the exact same case they use for the Sub - which had GMT shaped CG's all along in my opinion.
          WTD: 116610LV Hulk genuine dial + TC 16610 Submariner
          - PM me.

Comment

Not bad at all , i think this will succeed provided other elements such as dial , fonts and movement are all top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In my opinion this is the best insert so far. Way better than noob and VRF.
              I hope it comes out soon. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckber View Post

This is the latest gen in SS on Oyster for reference, and has a very nice shade of red. Unfortunately it seems CF hasn't matched this type of red, but still interested in seeing the final product
                Lol. You think you can judge real life colour from a glamourised colour balanced edit pic like that. In real life, The red could look shit brown in daylight For all you know.

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Originally posted by mech500 View Post

Lol. You think you can judge real life colour from a glamourised colour balanced edit pic like that. In real life, The red could look shit brown in daylight For all you know.

Sent from the RWI App
                  I took it as a screen cap from a live YouTube video.

Comment

Here two more photos i found from a seller on youko. They said price is srikl unknown but they started accepting pre orders, first come first serve they said.

Comment

I got a wild feeling that out of current raids the Noob factory will come out Clean.
                      Just a food for thought.

Comment

Li (JTime) confirmed with me that it’s VR movement inside

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So hyped for this ! That‘s almost an instant buy.

How is the consensus on the quality of rolex CF bracelets in general?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by orangegrünlila View Post
                            So hyped for this ! That‘s almost an instant buy.

How is the consensus on the quality of rolex CF bracelets in general?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            They used the same factory that produce arf bracelet most likely will be the same case for their gmt's.

Comment

This one looks like it checks all the boxes so far… I’ve been on “THE LIST” for a Pepsi for a spell this one just might scratch the itch until the call comes in. Images look good hopefully it releases soon and we start getting some reviews in.

Comment

Originally posted by EagleBear View Post
                                This one looks like it checks all the boxes so far… I’ve been on “THE LIST” for a Pepsi for a spell this one just might scratch the itch until the call comes in. Images look good hopefully it releases soon and we start getting some reviews in.

I know the feeling! I just got my grail 126710BLNR but still waiting for the Pepsi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X