• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
There is very little risk of cracking or breaking an insert that is glued in or held with double-sided tape. There is actually greater risk of damage to an insert if it installed in a bezel when the bezel is pressed back onto the case, in many instances. I always prefer to re-press an empty bezel and then seat the insert if it's not a press-fit insert.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
Experts: I want to swap from my stock clean jubilee bracelet to the ARF gmt oyster bracelet, can I use my Clean clasp? Or do I also need the ARF clasp to make the swap??

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Experts: I want to swap from my stock clean jubilee bracelet to the ARF gmt oyster bracelet, can I use my Clean clasp? Or do I also need the ARF clasp to make the swap??

The two clasps are the same except for the outer connecting links on the flip lock end. These are welded in place. The distance between them is the same, but the Jubilee link screw is a smaller diameter also. You could probably do it but it would show. The easy link connections are also different but those whole links can be swapped out of the clasp.

j0wccE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Foxxfire

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
The two clasps are the same except for the outer connecting links on the flip lock end. These are welded in place. The distance between them is is same, but the Jubilee link screw is a smaller diameter also. You could probably do it but it would show. The easy link connections are also different but those whole links can be swapped out of the clasp.

j0wccE.jpg

Thanks bro I better buy the clasp too

Reactions: KJ2020

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18

Here’s a “no filter no edit” photo of my gen batgirl next to clean Pepsi.

Bro you need to work on your lighting environment. Compare the glare, reflections, and unnatural coloring of your pic to these. They are nothing great, just quick compositions that strive to depict properly illuminated detail with a natural look.

20200224-105737.jpg

16422977115300.jpg

15781227263807.jpg

Reactions: StreetFighter

Yongsama

Horology Curious
23/3/22
i despise this new batch with low 18 transition and no lip.

btw, please refrain from posting QC pics unless approved - it’s against the rules

My apologies. I didn’t see the post about the QC. Only the post for new members. I will refrain in the future. And thanks for pointing it out to me.

Reactions: wubsub

watchadoing111

Horology Curious
22/10/21
Bro you need to work on your lighting environment. Compare the glare, reflections, and unnatural coloring of your pic to these. They are nothing great, just quick compositions that strive to depict properly illuminated detail with a natural look.

20200224-105737.jpg

16422977115300.jpg

15781227263807.jpg

Just wanted to show how the watches compare under normal lighting. If we go out to a dinner or to a friend’s house, that’s how the watches will look. Not meant to showcase the watches like some sort of studio or professional shot.

Just what a wearer will see under normal indoor light circumstances.

Akilles

Lord Commander
Certified
11/6/17
The North
Not sure when this happened but it looks like CF has made a silent upgrade on the DW typo. It's slightly thinner and more genlike now if I compare my 2021 Clean with yesterdays QC pics. It was very good before but even better now.

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
i despise this new batch with low 18 transition and no lip.

btw, please refrain from posting QC pics unless approved - it’s against the rules

I can clearly see a bezel lip, it’s just lighting and the insert sitting a fraction higher in the bezel possibly due to the sticky tape under it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

Verl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
26/1/22
Well as it came few days ago i also had a misaligned bezel. But it really is easy to realigb by yourself if you got some 38mm sticker circles from aliexpress at home:).

bezel action still is not genlike. Gen spring is about 120, should make huge difference already.

stock, its too smooth (no click) and has backplay

but i could have live with that

You know where to source the gen spring btw?

Sent from the RWI App

Verl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
26/1/22
Well as it came few days ago i also had a misaligned bezel. But it really is easy to realigb by yourself if you got some 38mm sticker circles from aliexpress at home:).

bezel action still is not genlike. Gen spring is about 120, should make huge difference already.

stock, its too smooth (no click) and has backplay

but i could have live with that

You know where to source the gen spring btw?

Sent from the RWI App