• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

stanleebobyolo

Known Member
2/10/19
So I waited over 1m for the pepsi, then realized theres a speedbump at the 6 and 18. Want to check if this is same in other CF pepsi? Is this noticable in real life? Thanks

599f855f47237d90902669c9c0922f5e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my QC that I got for a watch that just shipped this week. I'm not sure I see speedbumps?
jCaSZo.jpg
jCa0qJ.jpg

Last edited:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
what do you think of the bezel lip, the color transition?

Man seriously...

I shared the link to this thread so you can read it and understand what a bezel lip is

There are detailed explanations with arrows and coloured lines on what a bezel lip is

And instead of reading and learning you choose the lazy way and you post AGAIN you QC pics and ask people to do it for you

How many times do we need to explain things to you? Your argument yesterday was "I'm new sorry I don't know how it works". Well, we explained to you how it works, we share information with you, we pointed you out to the right direction, but you keep doing whatever you want. What's your excuse now?

DD60 I tried man, I really did

Reactions: Akilles

Rubiss

19/9/21
Man seriously...

I shared the link to this thread so you can read it and understand what a bezel lip is

There are detailed explanations with arrows and coloured lines on what a bezel lip is

And instead of reading and learning you choose the lazy way and you post AGAIN you QC pics and ask people to do it for you

How many times do we need to explain things to you? Your argument yesterday was "I'm new sorry I don't know how it works". Well, we explained to you how it works, we share information with you, we pointed you out to the right direction, but you keep doing whatever you want. What's your excuse now?

DD60 I tried man, I really did

it is not QC photos that I publish, so if I understood correctly you forbid me to publish photos to ask the people of the forum for an opinion, is that correct ??

I absolutely do not understand what I did wrong this time. I see a lot of people posted pictures with questions without any problems..

Rubiss

19/9/21
What I call QC for me is asking people on the forum to check the quality of the watch on the photos, that's what QC isn't?

Tobel

6/7/17
What I call QC for me is asking people on the forum to check the quality of the watch on the photos, that's what QC isn't?

Ok so if I understood this wrong, what are these pictures?

​​​​​What watch is it? Is it a watch that you are buying? If not what is the point of asking what people think about that watch?

Rubiss

19/9/21
Ok so if I understood this wrong, what are these pictures?

​​​​​What watch is it? Is it a watch that you are buying? If not what is the point of asking what people think about that watch?

the photos of a friend who sent them to me, I would like to buy it that's why I ask the people of the forum if this copy clean factory Pepsi is correct to buy one

Rubiss

19/9/21
I am French I am writing to you with a translator excuse me if there are any comprehension problems in the writing

Tobel

6/7/17
the photos of a friend who sent them to me, I would like to buy it that's why I ask the people of the forum if this copy clean factory Pepsi is correct to buy one

Ok so these are pictures of a replica watch that you want to buy, and you're asking people if it's a good one, am I understanding this correctly?

Rubiss

19/9/21
Ok so these are pictures of a replica watch that you want to buy, and you're asking people if it's a good one, am I understanding this correctly?

I would just like to know if this watch copy is well made and to be able to order it on JT time. once again I will explain to you that I am a beginner I do not know anything about it

Rubiss

19/9/21
I am French I am writing to you with a translator excuse me if there are any comprehension problems in the writing

aristole

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/8/19
I would just like to know if this watch copy is well made and to be able to order it on JT time. once again I will explain to you that I am a beginner I do not know anything about it

as we told you also on the other thread you should buy the watch you like. Period. These watches have flaws, you might fool your friends at the gym but you won't fool any Rolex enthousiast out there.
If it's good to you contact a TD on the list you are finding on this forum and take it....if this makes you happy buy it otherwise buy a gen.

Tobel

6/7/17

I replied to you in details in French in the French section so that there is no more misunderstanding