• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
No matter how good it looks, heavily greased bezel assembly is a big NO. The mechanism is bound to fail turning soon or later. This is just simply a machining defect.

Reactions: Uhr70

stevier88

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
16/12/19
U.K
Is it possible to buy a gen insert, I tried on ebay n stuff but couldn’t find one?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Yes If you can find one and willing to pay the price. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was a few k. never seen one for sale.

cmbusiness361

Horology Curious
7/9/14
You mean you asked Li, didn't like his answer so ignored him. Why did you ask him if you don't trust him. I bet if he said yes there's an updated insert you would be quoting him. My point no such thing as a v2 insert has appeared on a qc so asking if a qc is v1 or v2 is moot.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Guys this isn't really that complicated. Based on the photos that have been released they have made changes to the:

- Slight lip + Teeth (Updated Bezel)
- Updated hand size

its clear they have made an update to their production line. The question is does that include an updated insert ? CF are not calling it V2.

As far as I can see though if you keep asking the dealers if its V2, they will most likely update the product title to avoid all of the questions ;)

tanith

Renowned Member
Certified
17/8/18
Guys this isn't really that complicated. Based on the photos that have been released they have made changes to the:

- Slight lip + Teeth (Updated Bezel)
- Updated hand size

its clear they have made an update to their production line. The question is does that include an updated insert ? CF are not calling it V2.

As far as I can see though if you keep asking the dealers if its V2, they will most likely update the product title to avoid all of the questions ;)

i don't think these "factories" have a production line
its not like they're rolex, producing everything in house
CF probably just orders their parts in batches from other no name factories, and after selling off the earlier shit parts have started shipping watches with newer batch parts that have had old flaws addressed

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
As I also stated before the insert hasn’t changed at all.

Bezel lip & scallops and Minute hand changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MikeMeezy77

alohajet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/8/21
Los angeles
Hello, first post from new member here.

After reading all the excellent info on this watch on the forum I ordered mine from Trusty.
I RL the QC pictures based on the misaligned cyclops, everything else looked fine to me. Now waiting for their reply.
Thanks to all the members here for all the wisdom.

A-wandererX23

5/10/20
It’s pretty obvious that the watch has been updated with longer minute hand and slightly better bezel. The insert is exactly the same.
We asked asalamu to post more pics of this V2 BLRO superior insert watch and his response was “I’ll post more pics when the weather gets better”.
Maybe he does have the watch in hand but I’m sure the weather has improved by now but we’ve seen nothing!
There’s literally two photos of this cherry no transitions line insert and that’s it… Nada!!

Admittedly, I haven't logged on here for awhile so yeah my bad haven't posted updates. I do got some good news tho. So I was visiting my friends last week who also interested in reps. His CF Pepsi was originally ordered in July but only got delivered recently due to some custom issue. Mine has been in use for a few weeks already.

I did this quick comparison with his watch and mine. Mine was purchased early august and my dealer said it was "V2"

Mine on the Right and his on the Left with the writting.

Personally after comparing it side by side, I really can't see a big difference. It's really lighting. I do see a very very small color variation but I think it's negligible at this point.

Also, regarding the old updated CF Batman Inserts with No speedbumps:

It's not a Gen in the photo. That Batman insert is from CLEAN. I believe if you didn't take that picture out of context, you would have seen CLEAN stickers on that watch. The CF batman is actually hard to get but there used to be stock like 2 weeks ago. It's been slow recently...

mnkoshka

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/12/09
Admittedly, I haven't logged on here for awhile so yeah my bad haven't posted updates. I do got some good news tho. So I was visiting my friends last week who also interested in reps. His CF Pepsi was originally ordered in July but only got delivered recently due to some custom issue. Mine has been in use for a few weeks already.

I did this quick comparison with his watch and mine. Mine was purchased early august and my dealer said it was "V2"

Mine on the Right and his on the Left with the writting.
jeJfAW.jpg

jeJF6S.jpg

Personally after comparing it side by side, I really can't see a big difference. It's really lighting. I do see a very very small color variation but I think it's negligible at this point.

Also, regarding the old updated CF Batman Inserts with No speedbumps:

It's not a Gen in the photo. That Batman insert is from CLEAN. I believe if you didn't take that picture out of context, you would have seen CLEAN stickers on that watch. The CF batman is actually hard to get but there used to be stock like 2 weeks ago. It's been slow recently...

Thank you for the update mate, so you can confirm your mates is v1? Minute hands are also the short ones on both of those so not the latest update maybe,???? They do look close but yours still looks a slightly different colour in the first photo but prob just the light. Are your transitions lines better than your mates? Still can’t tell from the pics. Lastly are you wearing a red shirt while taking those photos? There’s seems to be a lot of red reflecting on those BLRO’s… this might be a factor also hahahaha ;)

Last edited:

butler182

Renowned Member
14/12/20
Received my CF pepsi earlier this week (M2M sale) and it really is a beautiful piece. This is my first jubilee bracelet and I'm surprised at how much I like it. However, the one issue that bugs me is the date font is a bit too big/bold for my taste. Is this primarily due to a crap date wheel or over magnification from the cyclops (or both)? Trying to determine the best way to fix this.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Received my CF pepsi earlier this week (M2M sale) and it really is a beautiful piece. This is my first jubilee bracelet and I'm surprised at how much I like it. However, the one issue that bugs me is the date font is a bit too big/bold for my taste. Is this primarily due to a crap date wheel or over magnification from the cyclops (or both)? Trying to determine the best way to fix this.
That's not what I would call a bold datewheel at all.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

xox

15/4/11
Two more genuine Pepsi Ppictures - Where is the LIP ?
rolex_gmt_master_ii_pepsi_ceramic_bezel_engine_2836_1539069272_18200e0f.jpg
B_S_Rolex_Ceramic_GMT-Master_II_01_800x.jpg