• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

JonathanLing91

Renowned Member
18/1/20
I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with 116710 Vs. 126710. They are very likely using the same insert, which means that the variance would not be on the watch reference, but insert by insert. We've seen this with ARF, Noob etc. Each insert is slightly different

Gotcha. Gonna have to wait for QCs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
Based on the IRL images, CF has done a great job in improving their crystals. Blackhole is definitely there, not the best but a decent one.

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
They looks stunning for what I can see from those pictures... and for what they are.. well made clones.. then.. with gen sapphire... you're good to go..

Daytona Hoarder
Patron
Certified
6/6/19
USA
StreetFighter Bro can you post a pic of your gen CGs next to this. Thanks!

ZVc4Cv.jpg

Here is my 2019 Batman

dru

31/8/17
United Kingdom
Probably a dumb question but is CF Clean Factory? I really want a batman but with noob out of action i wasnt sure where to look. Thanks

H S

Smuggler
Patron
Certified
10/6/21
USA
I just placed an order with Li. Just waiting on the QC pics now.

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Yikes I thought so. Look at those obscene angles on the outer edges of the CF CGs. Ewww.

Zczx7j.jpg

I suspect Clean/ZZF use the same case for the Sub and GMT. Until recently the case used to be correct profile for the GMT (I've been claiming for a while Clean Submariner has a GMT case/CG's) but they have just very recently updated the case they for Submariner with some nicer angled outer edges to the CG's like we see above, however in doing so, they have made the case incorrect for a GMT.

So the bezel is incorrect for the BLRO model and the case is now some GMT-Mariner mash up with Submariner outer edges.

I think I'll wait for VSF..

Last edited:

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Yikes I thought so. Look at those obscene angles on the outer edges of the CF CGs. Ewww.

Zczx7j.jpg

Holy hell... this needs to be fixed because the rest of the watch looks pretty damn nice. From what I read CF is still making changes, so not sure if this is the final product

MikeMeezy77

That’s not 904L…
10/7/20
Michigan
At least the crown guards can be reworked to match gen. Would be a pain in the ass though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk