• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

CF Pepsi picture leaks BLRO

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Hey guys. I saw this CF on Reddit. The colors of the insert look amazing to me.
I personally think it’s a v2. I have the v1 and I can’t get these colors in any lighting.

What do you think? V1 or V2?

d92405077c7d16e3809634fcf4c21d9d.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/co...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. And that insert looks no different, if they do make the insert more genlike I would buy another one, it hasn't happened.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: Hussain1986

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
More bullshit coming from you. That picture in particular is the v1 but there IS a v2: https://imgur.com/a/Uda3ucR

Stop spreading misinformation
Your spreading misinformation. No qcs with longer minute hand have an insert like the one in that pic you shared. Until they do it means nothing. Like I said if they make a more gen like insert I would buy another one. Unless you know of a new qc like that show me. Didn't li tell you it's not true?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Your spreading misinformation. No qcs with longer minute hand have an insert like the one in that pic you shared. Until they do it means nothing. Like I said if they make a more gen like insert I would buy another one. Unless you know of a new qc like that show me. Didn't li tell you it's not true?

This is from the RWI user himself Asalama-alaykum it's not just some random shot. It will eventually be rolled out for international users in the future but it's very much a cf updated insert. I also don't trust Li for reasons already mentioned in that same post. But I do agree it has not been rolled out to TDs yet, which is why I'm waiting.

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
This is from the RWI user himself Asalama-alaykum it's not just some random shot. It will eventually be rolled out for international users in the future but it's very much a cf updated insert. I also don't trust Li for reasons already mentioned in that same post.
You mean you asked Li, didn't like his answer so ignored him. Why did you ask him if you don't trust him. I bet if he said yes there's an updated insert you would be quoting him. My point no such thing as a v2 insert has appeared on a qc so asking if a qc is v1 or v2 is moot.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You mean you asked Li, didn't like his answer so ignored him. Why did you ask him if you don't trust him. I bet if he said yes there's an updated insert you would be quoting him. My point no such thing as a v2 insert has appeared on a qc so asking if a qc is v1 or v2 is moot.

No, I don't believe him cause of reasons mentioned which you are overlooking twice now, especially when geektime said it updated. Why you're accusing me of that while overlooking facts and ignoring my mention of other tds stating it's true but will need a new shipment for them is hypocritical but that's nothing new for you.

Last edited:

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
More bullshit coming from you. That picture in particular is the v1 but there IS a v2

Stop spreading misinformation

We have no real proof there is a V2. We have a few pictures, that quite frankly could be from lighting or filters or any other means. We have a sea of red/browny pepsi's, we have seen 1 version that looks more cherry... that's it. As I said to you 100 times before, let's wait and see and see when we gets users with direct comparisons. Speculation serves no purpose.

All this talk of a V2 with more of a lip... to me it's just TD's realising that people are so naive that they're tilting the watches to get more light exposure on the "lip". As for the minute hand, perhaps that has been changed. Who knows. Wait and see... this game isn't Amazon. I'm not convinced that V2 exists either, and I have no connection to CF. What I will say is, CF do seem to be one of the most untrustworthy rep factories we have ever seen...

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
No, I don't believe him cause of reasons mentioned which you are overlooking twice now, especially when geektime said it updated. Why you're accusing me of that while overlooking facts and ignoring my mention of other tds stating it's true but will need a new shipment for them is hypocritical but that's nothing new for you.
If he said yes you would be quoting him. Fact. You believe who agrees with you. Fact. You want one of these but you've rubbished it so much that you need to believe there's an updated insert. Fact. Just buy one it's never gonna match the gen insert exactly. The changes to the hands are still wrong and so is the insert you showed. Exactly like gen is only found in gen.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
We have no real proof there is a V2. We have a few pictures, that quite frankly could be from lighting or filters or any other means. We have a sea of red/browny pepsi's, we have seen 1 version that looks more cherry... that's it. As I said to you 100 times before, let's wait and see and see when we gets users with direct comparisons. Speculation serves no purpose.

All this talk of a V2 with more of a lip... to me it's just TD's realising that people are so naive that they're tilting the watches to get more light exposure on the "lip". As for the minute hand, perhaps that has been changed. Who knows. Wait and see... this game isn't Amazon. I'm not convinced that V2 exists either, and I have no connection to CF. What I will say is, CF do seem to be one of the most untrustworthy rep factories we have ever seen...

We had two reputable users who seen the prior insert and the updated insert. I have reason to believe them. If that's not enough for you and prefer more concrete evidence then I understand. It's enough for me though, I don't see any reason two people who handled both would be wrong/lying.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
We had two reputable users who seen the prior insert and the updated insert. I have reason to believe them. If that's not enough for you and prefer more concrete evidence then I understand. It's enough for me though, I don't see any reason two people who handled both would be wrong/lying.
Asama hasn't handled it. He just got pics

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
If he said yes you would be quoting him. Fact. You believe who agrees with you. Fact. You want one of these but you've rubbished it so much that you need to believe there's an updated insert. Fact. Just buy one it's never gonna match the gen insert exactly. The changes to the hands are still wrong and so is the insert you showed. Exactly like gen is only found in gen.

I have gotten mixed reaction from another TD who stated it has updated. Fact. You are ignoring that and being a hypocrite. Fact. I would never buy this with the v1 insert cause it looks like brown poop. Fact. I am waiting for more appealing colors, not a true to gen color. Fact.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
It's a pointless "discussion" anyway, let's wait and see. CF are shady as fuck. If they do bring out an updated version, great news. But I'm not holding my breath. Wait for more QC's and wait for actual real-world pictures, comparisons. That's the only way it matters in my opinion.

Have a look at reptime on reddit, loads of people posting QC's and none of them have a more Cherry red tone to them.... all are the Redy/browny bezel.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
It's a pointless "discussion" anyway, let's wait and see. CF are shady as fuck. If they do bring out an updated version, great news. But I'm not holding my breath. Wait for more QC's and wait for actual real-world pictures, comparisons. That's the only way it matters in my opinion.

Have a look at reptime on reddit, loads of people posting QC's and none of them have a more Cherry red tone to them.... all are the Redy/browny bezel.

I mentioned this the first time a new color was mentioned, this will take a month or two to reach international consumers. Domestic gets first priority. They need to sell these prior batches before moving on to the new ones. That's why I don't believe what Li is stating.

But yes, let's give it two months. We'll see by then for sure.

Last edited:

MtnMover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/21
Just received these. What do you guys think? V1 or unofficial V2?

Judging by length of the hands, bezel scallops, insert colors and thick numbers on the date wheel I would say recent batch, but what is "v2" and why would you RL yours it looks solid.

It looks like my qc that I posted and everyone decided mine is v2 and improved, I don't think anybody can tell up from down anymore. To my eye the bezel insert color in recent qc is only a tiny fraction more red than the majority of cf Pepsi I've seen.

These inserts are taped in, why not buy a good looking watch and upgrade a 30-60 dollar bezel later, it's an easy swap...

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Judging by length of the hands, bezel scallops, insert colors and thick numbers on the date wheel I would say v2. It looks like my qc that I posted 1 page ago and everyone decided mine is v2 soooo probably?
No new insert yet. Stop it

MtnMover

31/7/21
No new insert yet. Stop it

Lol everyone called my qc a v2 so argue with them, I'm done with this particular topic. Do ya have a bunch in hand to back your opinion that you need to show us? Sheesh

Last edited:

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
Lol everyone called my qc a v2 so take it up with them ???? Do have a bunch in hand to compare and to back your opinion that you need to show us?
Ffs there is currently no v2 insert on any qc. The minute hand I except has changed length. Still wrong. NO NEW INSERT YET

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
These inserts are taped in, why not buy a good looking watch and upgrade a 30-60 dollar bezel later, it's an easy swap...

Can't rely on that. Another insert may have different diameter given the lip thing, or a different thickness..and these ceramics can't be modded shaved or sized.

MtnMover

31/7/21
Ffs there is currently no v2 insert on any qc. The minute hand I except has changed length. Still wrong. NO NEW INSERT YET

Wow chief, stay mad hahah.

Everyone looked at the photos Asa posted and jumped to conclusions about new inserts. Asas photos appear to have had hue or saturation changes made among other small tweaks to produce very pleasing photos, but they don't look raw to me at all.
I don't think there is any new insert. There might be slight batch variation, CF might even have made it marginally more red recently, but so far there's very little hard evidence to prove anything. All we have is 160 pages of raging butthurt over a 600 dollar rep of a 25 thousand dollar watch while 4-5 gen owners are probably sitting and laughing themselves to tears.